Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Ok.... I'm looking for other opinions here...
I removed 15pezza's work from the list of paper props, because it looks like he's used parts from other people's work (mainly jhadha's) without permission or credit.

he noticed, and sent me a pm. I told 15pezza why I removed his stuff, but of course he says he made it himself.

I removed ALL his stuff because I wasn't sure how much he actually made himself.

so what i'm asking is, Do you guys (and girls) agree with what I did?
sorry to put this on the public forum, but I feel that I can't make this descision by myself.

Decat

Not standing on anyone's side...

But that's actually funny.
Coming from a person who sent pictures of a prop that was made by a member and sold here in the forum. SO that, another member could copy it. :rolleyes

That seems to me a bit of a paradox.

Just saying... since you asked for opinions.

What kind of action are you actually trying to be against?
Beacause you once seemed to be encouraging this type of thing.

nice one SchubroProductions,..update us if finish the prop :D

@marcosf i dont have any idea what font use for the inside,..
i think ecl was done nicely for that prop, so you better to ask him
can you post the cover for this book,..:D

The text on the inside title page of the Snape book was modified from the graphics on the front cover, so I have no clue what the actual font is! The rest of the book I chose fonts that looked as close as I could find to a few references I've seen.

I saw this one at Tesco's for only £5.50 which is very similar. I think though when I saw it in person it may have the name raised on the glass itself but this does not show on this photo.

004748.jpg

I found a Colavita as posted above for $18.99 at:
http://shop.zonefresh.com.au/shop/product_list.cfm?gname=OILS
Its the 2nd from the top of the list

Last edited:
I dunno if anyone can help me, but I have a small request :) I'm trying to make a kind of diorama/shadow box of the Hufflepuff Common Room, and I'm struggling to redraw the design around the fireplace. I started to try, but my triangles seem all wonky and uneven and misplaced (my attempt). It seems like something quite simple to design, and really hoping someone could help me out! I only need the black outline of it as I started to do there.

Not standing on anyone's side...

But that's actually funny.
Coming from a person who sent pictures of a prop that was made by a member and sold here in the forum. SO that, another member could copy it. :rolleyes

That seems to me a bit of a paradox.

Just saying... since you asked for opinions.

What kind of action are you actually trying to be against?
Beacause you once seemed to be encouraging this type of thing.

He kept bugging me for it, he said he only wanted it for his personal collection, and ?I told him not to post it anywhere, and he agreed... so ask him why he went back on his word...

?Iwasn't sure about giving it to him but he kept bugging me... I won't make that mistake again...

btw, minalima's slideshow at leaky con included several pages from that quibbler, so now anyone can replicate it!

@spirit witch: Wow! that's so cool! I'm so jelous! pictures please?:)

@marcosf: there are some inside pages of advanced potion making in minalima's slideshow, look on the previous page for links to the pics. they're not big enough to read, unfortunatly.

@jhadha: can you post the finished DP pages?

A quick list of what is in minalima's slideshow:
book covers with backs and spines
lots of weasley packages
quidditch world cup stuff
daily prophet fronts and backs
details of daily prophet pages
quibbler covers and pages
potion labels
ministry stuff
sweets (one new one, droobles gum)
mauraders map
pixie puffs and cheeri owls boxes
advanced potion making pages
proclamations (one new one: No. 38, non educational toys and games are banned)
prophecy tag
drink labels
and images that they used as reference and insparation when making this stuff.
they also showed pictures of the Quibbler and marauders map "prototype" or non-final versions.

Also, on one of the videos I watched of their presentation, they talked about how they desinged things like stained glass windows and gringotts floor. apparently, gringotts floor and colums were giant sized peices of marbled paper stuck down and with a finish on it! really intresting!

I know this will, by far, be my weakest attempt at anything on here, but I like it quite a lot (I think they have a sort of old world charm to them). It's the Butter Logo! I have two versions here:

Owl me with your comments!

Kylelgr x

i love that font kylelgr

@decat here' the my previous post DP pages

dp_page_by_jhadha-d5bih3g.jpg

now im revise some parts that i seen in your reference,..
i wish it has a good reference of the back of HE WHO MUST NOT Dp
i need the DP add button

And another one for the road, kids!

This one is the Wandinstons one. I went onto used the font preview from MyFonts for the banner and I think I'll buy it, it works well for the advert.

Fly me an owl with your comments!

Kylelgr x

P.S. When I buy the font I'll rerelease the advert with a better banner on the top.

P.P.S. The font in the banner is supposed to be like the one for the acceptance letters. I'm still trying to perfect one with which I'm completely happy, so it's back to the drawing board for me!

He kept bugging me for it, he said he only wanted it for his personal collection, and ?I told him not to post it anywhere, and he agreed... so ask him why he went back on his word...

?Iwasn't sure about giving it to him but he kept bugging me... I won't make that mistake again...

yeah i "bugged" you as you wouldnt put my name on my WORK, yeah i used the top of that says the daily prophet and he knows that, i had my reference pictures from the tour i didnt want to post it up on here as all of you are backstabbing me, its pathetic that when jahada copied someone else work you all shouted at him and was okay with him the next day you lot just carry it on even though ive left this "forum" probs 100 pages are full of pathetic arguments about jahada and not sharing his work. i have the right to ask you to put my name on my work. end of just leave its its pathetic. :lol :lol :lol :lol LOL

As I thought, the name is part of the bottle, but another company uses a smaller bottle thats not branded (At £2.99, bargain), oh and that Balsamic Vinegar is included cause I just really liked the bottle.

P.S. @15Pezza The fact that you took tour photos and never shared them just speaks volumes of how its all about you. Others, myself included tried to take pic requests for members who are unable to attend the tour or maybe needed extra shots, you being one of them yourself in the spirit of sharing resources so we can all benefit for the sake of the thread. Whatever, whats done is done and we can't change whats happened but I would very much like the thread to move on and put this behind us before the mods feel the need to step in.

btw, minalima's slideshow at leaky con included several pages from that quibbler, so now anyone can replicate it!

Thanks for letting me know.

Hopefully now everyone will stick to the references they manage to find.

Kyle and Jhadha, Great work with the Ads and Daily Prophets. I find it amazing that these DPs are finally coming together in a complete fashion. Really something amazing to see.

Cool bottles too; seems that we have some good detectives here finding the source of quite a few of these props hehe.

P.S. the "conflict" that has popped up here occasionally is pretty clear. Childish remarks really shouldn't be made here.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back