Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

there's contest on Mugglenet to win a printorium print of the quibbler- by subbmitng harry potter related graphic art! the winnners will be picked by MinaLima themselves! I thought people here might be intrested.

from Mugglenet:

That's right! You saw these amazing pieces of art in the film and now you can have your own reproduction print, fully framed and signed by the graphic artists of the Harry Potter film franchise. You voted on the first four images to be unveiled at LeakyCon 2012, and MuggleNet is the only website to offer the Quibbler design to our fans as a prize.

Here is all you have to do to enter for your chance to win:

◦Create a Graphic Design of whatever you would like that is inspired by the Harry Potter films.
◦You MAY NOT enter a replica of something that is already in the film franchise - BE CREATIVE!
◦All images must be sent in .jpg format.
◦ALL entries must be emailed to mugglenetevents@gmail.com no later than 11:59pm EST Sunday, September 30th, 2012.
◦The email MUST have your name, address, and phone number within the body of the email.
◦ALL FANS OF MUGGLENET ARE ELIGIBILE!
How the winner will be selected:

◦The Top 25 as voted on by the staff of MuggleNet will be entered into a fan voting system.
◦Fans may vote on their favorite designs until Sunday, October 14th, 2012 to get down to the Top 10 designs.
◦The Top 10 will then be sent to Eduardo Lima and Miraphora Mina for a final vote.
◦The Grand Prize Winner will be sent the exact same graphic art piece that was seen at LeakyCon and can be seen right here.
◦All of the remaining Top 10 finalists (2nd through 10th place winners) will receive a MuggleNet T-shirt as a consolation prize.

link: Exclusive MuggleNet Contest: Enter to win the first official reproduction print of the 'Quibbler Magazine' graphic art by MinaLima | MuggleNet

there's contest on Mugglenet to win a printorium print of the quibbler- by subbmitng harry potter related graphic art! the winnners will be picked by MinaLima themselves! I thought people here might be intrested.

from Mugglenet:

That's right! You saw these amazing pieces of art in the film and now you can have your own reproduction print, fully framed and signed by the graphic artists of the Harry Potter film franchise. You voted on the first four images to be unveiled at LeakyCon 2012, and MuggleNet is the only website to offer the Quibbler design to our fans as a prize.

Here is all you have to do to enter for your chance to win:

◦Create a Graphic Design of whatever you would like that is inspired by the Harry Potter films.
◦You MAY NOT enter a replica of something that is already in the film franchise - BE CREATIVE!
◦All images must be sent in .jpg format.
◦ALL entries must be emailed to mugglenetevents@gmail.com no later than 11:59pm EST Sunday, September 30th, 2012.
◦The email MUST have your name, address, and phone number within the body of the email.
◦ALL FANS OF MUGGLENET ARE ELIGIBILE!
How the winner will be selected:

◦The Top 25 as voted on by the staff of MuggleNet will be entered into a fan voting system.
◦Fans may vote on their favorite designs until Sunday, October 14th, 2012 to get down to the Top 10 designs.
◦The Top 10 will then be sent to Eduardo Lima and Miraphora Mina for a final vote.
◦The Grand Prize Winner will be sent the exact same graphic art piece that was seen at LeakyCon and can be seen right here.
◦All of the remaining Top 10 finalists (2nd through 10th place winners) will receive a MuggleNet T-shirt as a consolation prize.

link: Exclusive MuggleNet Contest: Enter to win the first official reproduction print of the 'Quibbler Magazine' graphic art by MinaLima | MuggleNet
Hey Decat , I'm from Belgium , can I also enter ?

Had a busy weekend working on HP paper props. Was able to finish my bombastic bombs, Exploding bon bons, pumpkin juice (thanks to KellieMarie), the silver salt drops, the happy bubble box(thanks to ECL). I also began work on my antique Harry Potter Book Set. Just finished Sorcerer's Stone. I saw Beechy McFly's set and had to make a set of my own. View attachment 109957

Had a busy weekend working on HP paper props. Was able to finish my bombastic bombs, Exploding bon bons, pumpkin juice (thanks to KellieMarie), the silver salt drops, the happy bubble box(thanks to ECL). I also began work on my antique Harry Potter Book Set. Just finished Sorcerer's Stone. I saw Beechy McFly's set and had to make a set of my own. View attachment 109957

thanks, im glad to see my work using,and add to your collection:)

Looks great, Schubro!! Where did you find the pumpkin? Is the silver salt drop container the oolong tea, or did you find more treasure?

Looks great, Schubro!! Where did you find the pumpkin? Is the silver salt drop container the oolong tea, or did you find more treasure?

Hey Kellie,
The pumpkin was actually off of the Pumpkin Juice you can get at Wizarding World. I custom formed a cork to fit in the bottle I bought from you and hot glued it into the pumpkin topper.

The tea tin was from ebay.
Da Yu Ling Oolong Tea 150g (5.3oz) High Mt. Taiwan Tea

What I want to know is why everyone is making these awesome items and not hooking a brother up?? :cry Great job people..

You actually hooked me up by posting those great photos of your book set. I am three down and hope to finish the rest by the end of this week.

newly-acquired-harry-potter-props-3done.jpg-110059d1346071166

Wow long time since I've been on this forum, I do remember quite a few names though! Has someone taken over from HinkyPunk? Just flicking through a few pages I can see some great projects by the way guys! :D

Oh, fergot to say ---

The one obviously uses decat's fabulous 'Acceptance Letter' font
the pictures are mostly readily available clipart. I drew the crystal ball (ooooh! He can draw a circle!!!!) and the picture in the one I did for Snape is by Hans Holbein the Younger (1497-1543). I understand he was a huge fan of the novels.

Use them for whatever you want, but drop me an email, just 'cause it'd make me feel special. :)

hi,..its been long days that i never check my account here', to busy and problems,..anyway,..

@SchubroProductions i love you age book,..yes Beechy McFly right you need an Library Card hahaha
@Beechy McFly im happy, you fixed the Slughorn hour glass(y)thumbsup

here's my update for the front cover of "Advance Runes Translation" Book Hope you can use for your awesome collections

:thumbsup to all

advance_runes_translation_by_jhadha-d5ctkxe.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back