Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

I noticed there are actually 2 different Azkaban number boards for Bellatrix. One from the HP Tour/Leavesden Studio and one from a promo shot from one of the movies. Which again adds weight to my theory that there are several different versions made of any given prop. Anyway, the main difference is in the 1st 2 large runes.

So here is version 2 from the movie promo photo. Prints out full on letter size paper.

AzkabanNumberBoard-BellatrixLastrange-wantedbfd.jpg

bfd

Last edited:
Does anyone own the NECA Honeydukes Tins?
I could REALLY REALLY do with a scan of the Pumpkin Pasties tin for a project I'm working on at the moment. I've attached what It looks like.

If you could help then that would be amazing :)

Hi, Lemon:

I dug mine out of a box. Here is the scanned top. Hope this helps.

Really great stuff!

very nice Pumpkin Pasties:D

bfd those azkaban signs are looking great!

Jhadha that label looks fantastic!

Great Stuff being posted, everyone!

is the jumping snakes from Honeydukes or Weasley's? I'll put it Honeydukes on the index list for now.

So, here's the book I created with the cover from the first page (very useful indeed) :D

483214_3042487480730_803716456_n.jpg

Thanks for posting such awesome stuff :D

Last edited:
talyn: Alot of the proclamations are my own. A few others are found things, some from here long ago, some from books and websites

Cool! Nice job on the proclamations!

But the other stuff, some of it looks like Bfd's stuff and I believe that he doesn't like his stuff posted anymore, which is why he took it down.

This thread is amazing , It is so great that I am part of it , I'm so happy to be on this forum . It is so fantastic . That is why I want to do a tribute for Hinkypunk who started this amazing thread . Thank you Hinkypunk for starting this great thread and of course a tribute for everyone that is part of this thread and congratulations to everyone :):):)(y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup:thumbsup

talyn: I don't remember how did what, I don't have that info anymore. But I do remember Bfd's taking stuff down, I just don't know what

Ah ok, I'm not sure on everything myself. However I do know that the
Muggle-Born Registration Forms and the Gringotts Deposit Slip are his, cause I bought a set from him. lol Anyway, you might want to check with him to be sure.

Anyway, moving on! So I've got new stuff to show off! lol

I'm still not happy with the font I'm using, but I've done another file photo from the MBRC forms anyway. lol

So this time I've done Mad-Eye, I used the best pic I could find and I've done two versions. I've also done a second version of my Sirius file photo. Take a look below!

11sjldw.jpg

adcks0.jpg

33wxxlf.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back