Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

You're welcome wooze, really good to see you here again! The Troll category is a fun one for sure.:lol

By the way:

@elliot, great job on the DP ad;

@spiritwitch, great start on the SBS book;

@Kelliemarie, nice page suggestion (I would lose the ISBN number though) Obscurus books is the publisher for my Moste Potenet Potions Book, they are located in Diagon Alley.

@decat, OWL results pages look good except the results came from the Ministry Wizarding Education Authority (WEA) but your prop, your way...:lol

Hope I didn't miss anyone, there is so much stuff being posted you can't keep up sometimes.

Hopefully people are able to print this stuff out and enjoy it.

bfd

Okay, I'll break the ice.

Here's a rendition of the Azkaban Prison Number board for Sirius Black.

I tried to simulate the hammered texture of the plaque but I'm not sure how well it will print. It is setup to to printout on an 8.5" x 11" sheet. I'll end up making one for each character that went to Azkaban.

SiriusBlackAzkabanNumberBoardbfd.jpg

Download the pdf for a better resolution version.

Very nice bfd! The text looks crisp, accurate and great. I used to have a replica made by Pete here on the boards, but I sold it a while back.

Maybe everyone is brainstorming what to work on next haha.

I'm about to buy some shoelace/rope to finish binding my Rune Dictionary with. So at least I'll have one more displayable prop soon :D

I tried to simulate the hammered texture of the plaque but I'm not sure how well it will print. It is setup to to printout on an 8.5" x 11" sheet. I'll .

Very nice, bfd...

Thanks ecl, kellie & wooze, glad ya likes it.

I actually thought it would be easy to find the runes for the thing but it turns out they must be custom jobs 'cause none of the rune fonts or images I have matched 100% so I had to reshape the ones I had to make them accurate to the prop.

And I notice the number plates for the other prisoners use even more different runes...great...:lol

bfd

I tried to simulate the hammered texture of the plaque but I'm not sure how well it will print. It is setup to to printout on an 8.5" x 11" sheet. I'll end up making one for each character that went to Azkaban.

SiriusBlackAzkabanNumberBoardbfd.jpg

Download the pdf for a better resolution version.

my laptop carnt open these files is it possible you can put a hig res picture for me?:)

Hey I was wondering if anyone has ever tried to make the photos that are seen with the Muggle-Born Registration Forms ?

Here's a screen cap:

http://www.homeofthenutty.com/harrypotter/screencaps/albums/DHPart1/HPDH1-1956.jpg
http://www.homeofthenutty.com/harrypotter/screencaps/albums/DHPart1/HPDH1-1964.jpg

I tried to do the Sirius one myself, I don't think it came out that great. I got the MoM logo from here and the pic off google. The font isn't right and I couldn't quite work out the id number, so I mostly made it up. lol.

Anyway, here's what I came up with.

11kjxb5.jpg

How do you read Hermiones timetable? It confuses me >.<

Pretty sure there was an image posted a few pages back that shows how.

@talyn: I looked around for the photos used for the pictures with the MBRC forms and I think they may be promo shots for the movies or perhaps the actor/character posed for that prop.

bfd

@Bfd: Yeah I know what you mean, I spent about half an hour looking online for the promo shots and I didn’t have much luck, though I think the shot of Sirius that I found is close.

Mllesvenskah don't ever be ashamed, you're doing well with the cover! All of Gilderoy's books are very complicated and interesting to look at. Thanks for sharing it!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back