Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Also said:
the font on the green cover is Old English, it's a free font snd you could probably find it on dafont.com.

the merge logo is modified from a minalima logo and is on many books and magazines.

here's one from the quibbler "undesirable no1", an officially released image.

KellieMarie- Obscurus books and Whizz Hard books are the fictional publishers of Fantastic beasts and Quidditch through the ages, by jk rowling.

Schubro Produtiobs- the custdard pie label on the side doesn't look like it extends under the box lid, you can see the border line continue all the way round.

now for somthing of mine:

Owl results for Harry, Ron and Hermione, based on the books and made to look like the acceptance letters:

Harry's is shown in the book, Hermione is said to have 10 O's and 1 E in DADA, and ron passed the same things as harry but didn't get any O's.

Griselda marchbanks made sense as someeone to sign it as she is head of the Wizarding Examinations Authority.

Just finished another one- The Hogsmeade permission form. I have attached a picture of the original on display as well.

edit- attached version with smaller Hogwarts crest, after seing them side by side.

I've created one of the ads seen on the London tour for 'Black Carp Co.' what I assume to be a flying carpet taxi service like the black taxi's seen in Britain.

London Tour

My version
(Click for bigger image)

One of the font's isn't exact but it's pretty close so I'm very happy with it.

thanks Eliot, can i use this to my DP page?

Hi did somebody noticed Hermione's daily prophet in HBP, have you already tried to do it ?
rpfxo.jpg

hermionehalfbloodprince.jpg

@Mllesvenskah well i done it already but only the half and put some other detail accordind to the book im some old men images,..it looks the same but im happy for it :)

Just checking in before I leave for work and WOW, there has been alot of great things being posted while I was sleeping :)

Congrats to you all and have a great day :thumbsup

Schubro Produtiobs- the custdard pie label on the side doesn't look like it extends under the box lid, you can see the border line continue all the way round.

I see what you mean about the border.. Good Eye!

Having said that, has anyone made an attempt at the side label for the Custard Pie Box?

Oh wow, that's bigger than I was expecting and so insanely awesome... ashame I don't have the money and the blu ray discs are useless to me xD Gosh that cloth map though! :O

So much fantastic stuff being posted!

And that blu-ray set is so massive. I'd have to say that the box is my favorite part. If anyone who does buy the set can make scans of the label book that would be phenomenal!

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back