Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Looks like I just found the can for the Candy in a Can prop...however it's hard to for me to order as they're either available only in bulk quantity or overseas not shipping to the usa.

decat,
GREAT WORK!!! I am sure that you have saved others countless time to find things on such a large thread as this one has become. LOVE IT!!!

Looks like I just found the can for the Candy in a Can prop...however it's hard to for me to order as they're either available only in bulk quantity or overseas not shipping to the usa.

I'll have to check out my local Asian markets to see if I can find the tins we're all desperately seeking.

Hi guys!
I didn't uploaded nothing here for a long time, when I uploaded the page #205 of The Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore.
I was working on a few more pages since then, because I was trying to do the entire book... but it's crazy... So I think it's time to let you all to use they if you like it.

I've made only 2 chapters of the books, based on the screencaps of the film. I tried to make they as accurate as I could. I used a ''Dumbledore letter to Grindelwald'' that I found here, but I wasn't able to find who made that. I hope I've permission to use it in this prop, if I've not, please, contact me.

Edit: The creator of the letter appeared, and very kindly has asked me to please, remove that page from the free props thread.
I fear that without that page, to offer the entire set makes no sense. I am sorry to edit this, but I respect the work that this user has allowed me to use.

PB123

Last edited:
Thanks so much! Great price too, I'll have to order a few cans. I'm still looking for the box version over here. Stopped by an asian grocery but they didn't have it.

oh i found that,..there's a lot of store here' selling that can im glad that im going to by a 1$ hahhaa but i need to drink the tea ofcourse

@picosbeak123 nice job,..its a scan of the book,..because there's a transparent letter behind the front text,.anyway nice job

picosbeak123, that's awesome! Thank you so much for sharing it! Could you tell me which fonts you've used? I always wanted to write the whole thing... Maybe someday I will...
Decat, great job on the index! :thumbsup

Since a lot of people seem to be sharing the insides of books, I'll post this one too. The inside cover page is from this post by goldensnidget. (I hope you don't mind that I've expanded this...this whole thing was inspired by your pictures of your broomstick servicing kit)

http://www.therpf.com/f64/harry-potter-free-paper-props-all-movies-108986/index161.html#post1901232

The text is from a bunch of sources on the intranet including some kids who got together to write a broom care book for fun. Each was allowed to only write one part and they had to work together to make it a cohesive book.

I tried to include key pages that Harry was quoting in his head while trying to behave to get Uncle Vernon to sign his permission slip while Aunt Marge was visiting (page 12 I think?).

I can't take credit for the content, just the compilation and formatting...so I guess I'm the Editor for Obscurus Books?

anyway...hope you enjoy...the page size is 3.25" x 4.25" as I am trying to recreate the broomstick servicing kit...(hopefully I can post that soon).

Last edited:
very nice indeed KellieMarie,..is this you orginal content? (y)thumbsup :thumbsupfor you

The picture is from goldensnidget's website...she's shared it before...and the content is from a variety of sources...but like I said...I compiled it and put it together...

thank you, btw...

I'm hoping to finish the actual kit soon...golden was kind enough to share her cover and the label for the broom polish (it's in decat's index under Quality Quidditch Supplies).

Kellie that's really neat! I love seeing props together in some kind of case or package. It's kind of like a prop within another prop. Very cool.

One of these days I'm going to find a steamer trunk to put stuff in..

@picosbeak123 nice job,..its a scan of the book,..because there's a transparent letter behind the front text,.anyway nice job

Good point; It's a scan of MY pages. At the beginin they were printed in normal white paper, but they turn pinkish, and I don't know why. Then I saw the originals where pinkish too, so I decided to scan the pages, but don't doubt that. It's my entire work. (except for the dumbledore letter, I've already said it isn't.)

@Rubeus Hagrid: Thanks!! They were pretty easy to find. I used whatthefont, and I found them without any problem.

@ecl: Thanks, That's because they're my work. You will not find them by other way. :)

@SpiritWitch120: Are you refering at me? I don't know what are you trying to say, sorry.

Kellie that's really neat! I love seeing props together in some kind of case or package. It's kind of like a prop within another prop. Very cool.

One of these days I'm going to find a steamer trunk to put stuff in..

I'm hoping to do a steamer trunk too...but not sure where I'll put it in the house... and I'll have to find one that's salvageable but doesn't break the Gringotts.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back