Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

My index list of harry potter paper props is up!

http://www.therpf.com/f64/list-harry-potter-free-paper-props-rpf-155254/#post2380675

that was very very time consuming, it took aggees- but its up! now to keep it up to date!

Wow u have been a very busy beaver with all this organizing!! Great job !!! Gracias:love
U and all the owls that helped deserve these :)
cookies-and-milk.jpg

Charm Choc Tin

I found the tin used for the Charm Choc candy. Much like the Pepper Imps and Glacial Snowflakes/Candy in a Can boxes it was based on an Oolong Tea container. I ordered one batch from Amazon which includes 6 tins. Now I just have to come up with the graphic.

518uW3fvXYL.jpg

My index list of harry potter paper props is up!

http://www.therpf.com/f64/list-harry-potter-free-paper-props-rpf-155254/#post2380675

that was very very time consuming, it took aggees- but its up! now to keep it up to date!

Amazing job, decat. We all can't thank you enough!!

Also..great job to jhadha, kevin, bfd, ecl, and everyone...you've made coming back to this thread an exciting adventure. Now I'm checking it more often than Facebook!!

Guess I'd better get my bum in gear and start creating again.

Last edited:
well for this thread i would like to say a quote "the family you makes props together,prints together"
well a nice index Decat think you've been searching thorough the pages here for days

Tried to make a Custom Honeydukes Candy box, didn't really come out as planned, but I think I will give it a shot another day.
I have no idea how it will look in real life since I dont have a printer xD.
So Hope you will enjoy it, and hope it will look good.

Honeydukes Slimy Slugs Winegums Box

hey guys, i really, really need the envelopes, 2 people have been kind enough to direct me to 2 envelopes, the acceptance letter envelope and the gringotts envelope, THANKS GUYS!!!

if anyone else feels like doing a good deed and wants to do me some props for free i will advertise u at a summercamp i am attending in 18 days, and other may want to buy from you. the camp is harry potter themed, thanks again

PROPLORD

so, im still quite new... but read this.

i believe there is some amazing work on this thread, and if we all put our minds together we could produce some out standing work.

so what im tryin 2 say is we should team up and do a really large prop, if your in just post a reply sayin that ur in and an idea of what we could do.

@ecl - I'm not sure if you saw but I posted this a while back and I think it might be the base box for Candy In A Can: Tradewinds Oriental Shop China Fujian Oolong Tea (Red)
hope it helps!

wow thanks! I've been looking all over for this particular box. I found the black pepper imps one, but not this one. Great! I've started looking around online for it, but seems to be kind of hard to get here in the USA, but available in a bunch of the places overseas. I'll have to check with a few chinese grocery places around here to see if they import them.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back