Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

thanks,..
@Mllesvenskah nice version of Quibbler page,..clearly its not mine :)
@Gideon cool
@PhoenixWand im still working it but,..theres a lot word that i can't relly understand its so small,..
@Monsters_05 thanks for the Scroll :)

hi,..actualy its not some of the content here is not my idea,..since Gideon creating pages one of my Quibbler cover,..i give him some of idea what quibbler looks like it comes in page,..like this,..

bahala kana gideon sample lang ito,..good luck :)
quibbler_page_by_jhadha-d54w6ty.jpg

Last edited:

If you were smart enough to notice that jhadha is from the Phillipines, therefore English is probably not his first language. After all he's done for this thread, AND FOR YOU, I might add, the last thing you need to be doing is correcting someone's English. Now your'e just being ignorant and rude.

If you were smart enough to notice that jhadha is from the Phillipines, therefore English is probably not his first language. After all he's done for this thread, AND FOR YOU, I might add, the last thing you need to be doing is correcting someone's English. Now your'e just being ignorant and rude.

oh sorry. and meaning "FOR YOU" ive done loads for this thread. and the last thing i need to be doing? i might as well just delete my account.

Last edited:
Oh ffs.

I believe ffg is trying to say that we ALL know that you and jhadha don't like each other and are having issues. But we're ALL tired of reading it here in the thread. This is a thread to share art and props, and while you both have provided fantastic props, the cheap shots at each other are getting old and have no place here.

Note that I am not singling out either of you, because you're both guilty of it.

Now, can we leave it off the forum? I've got props from both of you that are printed out and look brilliant, and I'd hate to lose two skilled propmakers over a stupid quabble that should have been settled by pm and not aired out here like dirty laundry for all and sundry to see.

Yes, I know I sound like a grumpy old fart. I am one.

Oh ffs.

I believe ffg is trying to say that we ALL know that you and jhadha don't like each other and are having issues. But we're ALL tired of reading it here in the thread. This is a thread to share art and props, and while you both have provided fantastic props, the cheap shots at each other are getting old and have no place here.

Note that I am not singling out either of you, because you're both guilty of it.

Now, can we leave it off the forum? I've got props from both of you that are printed out and look brilliant, and I'd hate to lose two skilled propmakers over a stupid quabble that should have been settled by pm and not aired out here like dirty laundry for all and sundry to see.

Yes, I know I sound like a grumpy old fart. I am one.

yeah your right so sorry to who ever i upset on here. but i feel that when i show my props ive made, only a few people say thats really good while jahada does one and he gets an whole page of thanks but he doesnt put them in high res so they can be printed out, i feel that im trying to say my point of view and all you lot seem to make me out as a bad person while im trying to finish my harry potter collection, if jahada isnt got to post any of his creations in high res then he shouldnt be teasing us of picture of his creations thought this is ment to be a GROUP forum. so there it is thats how i feel, end of. now i want it to go back to the way everything was where we all shared props to each other and helped each other on the way.

I've experienced that myself, where work offered doesn't get a single mention. And it sucks and is demotivating. So I agree with your point there, that sometimes the forum can be a bit unbalanced.

I also agree that low-res photos (which cannot be used to make quality props), shouldn't be posted here unless they're the link to the high res version. But I'm not naming names; it shouldn't be done by anyone. I think sometimes in the excitement of making and showing off props, it's forgotten that this is the thread to share such creations so others can make them as well.

Lastly, I don't see either you or jhadha as bad people, just slightly caught up in the creation buzz and perhaps a bit carried away by a small issue that has snowballed. But as you said, lets go forth from here, and get back to re-creating the Wizarding World in paper props. :)

yeah your right so sorry to who ever i upset on here. but i feel that when i show my props ive made, only a few people say thats really good while jahada does one and he gets an whole page of thanks but he doesnt put them in high res so they can be printed out, i feel that im trying to say my point of view and all you lot seem to make me out as a bad person while im trying to finish my harry potter collection, if jahada isnt got to post any of his creations in high res then he shouldnt be teasing us of picture of his creations thought this is ment to be a GROUP forum. so there it is thats how i feel, end of. now i want it to go back to the way everything was where we all shared props to each other and helped each other on the way.

Does anyone know whether McGonagall's handwriting on the Hogwarts acceptance letters are just handwritten or if it is an actual font? And if it is a font, what font? c:

Does anyone know whether McGonagall's handwriting on the Hogwarts acceptance letters are just handwritten or if it is an actual font? And if it is a font, what font? c:

you can copy and paste the signiture from these scans of the film wizardry letter: http://www.therpf.com/f64/harry-potter-free-paper-props-all-movies-108986/index227.html#post2204294

I take it you've found the acceptance letter font a couple pages back? that and the scans should be all need to create acceptance letters.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back