Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Thanks for all the compliments guys ;)
I really appreciate them.

here's a better version of the scroll
1zvfhip.jpg

Last edited:
here's a better version of the scroll
1zvfhip.jpg
Monster_05 - I bought one of your quibblers, it is FANTASTIC! One of the best purchases I've ever made! Thank you for the scroll, aswell. Is it from clipart because it does look like something from there, yet I could not seem to find anything like it? Thanks again!

Ive tried to do the second page of The Quibbler.
Based on @jhadha 's page & inspired by @Monster_05 's work
It's my firt attempt, I never done that before so its not very good but well... here it is :)

EDIT : Its Gryffindor01's page & not Jhadha's page

pageinterieursymbole.jpg

Last edited:
Great work, Mllesvenskah.

I'm curious. I've been trying to collect old books to cover, and have been assuming that most of these books should be hardcover. However, thinking about Fantastic Beasts, Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore and Water Plants of the Highland Lochs (??) which all seem to be paperbacks, I was wondering how many other books are known to be paperbacks? :) Am I still right in assuming that the majority are hardcover and maybe a few with paper-cover slips?
http://www.therpf.com/members/mllesvenskah/

Does any one have a close up picture, or part of it but close up of the Hogwarts gates form the studio tour? With no one in the backround or in front of it?

Not sure if anyone posted this, but here is a double page spread from the Dark Arts Defense book. I extracted and cleaned up the images/text a little from the high res photo of the pages that were seen on the EW site a while back. They can be easily made to fit various sizes and printed out.

It's my firt attempt, I never done that before so its not very good but well... here it is :)

Can I ask where this page of jhadha's is? I haven't seen this one before and would very much love to print it out.

@gideon- nice to see my font being used for somthing!

I have one of monsters' quibblers as well, it's really great!

Does any one have a close up picture, or part of it but close up of the Hogwarts gates form the studio tour? With no one in the backround or in front of it?

i have this one, there only two people standing at the side... hope it helps

Last edited:
hey guys i already finish the my Quibbler like Monster_05 here's some 2 pieces of the quibbler specs :)

Oh, and jhadha, is there any way you can post a higher res version of this because it looks a bit grainy? I've managed to fix it up myself if you can't but it took out most of the colour when I did. :facepalm

EDIT : Its Gryffindor01's page & not Jhadha's page

Could you please upload a high res version as I'd like to print this out? If it's not too much trouble. c:

ALSO, I've decided to start creating the inside pages for Standard Book Of Spells and Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them. However, I'd appreciate tips on what the font is for the cover of Standard Book Of Spells that's available on the front page and which fonts to use inside. I would also like to ask whoever made the Monster Book of Monster's inside pages if I could use some of the images of the creatures for Fantastic Beasts. If not, I completely understand.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back