Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Hey everyone,

Just really feel like sharing a little something today.
I generally hold back on doing this due to people stealing and selling it.
But I really miss showing of the stuff I replicate.

So, I decied to post a couple of files, of one of my favorite props: The Quibbler.
So here you are the full cover and one inside page I replicated.

I really hope you guys enjoy. ;)

Hey everyone,

So, I decied to post a couple of files, of one of my favorite props: The Quibbler.

Thanks so much Monsters. I was in the process of cleaning this one up so you probably saved me some time and effort :lol.

It's funny I was just thinking the other day how with all the new reference material and new members producing some great stuff it's easy to forget about the original members like yourself who started this whole thing rolling and produced some great stuff with very little reference other than a few grainy photos and standard DVDs to work from.

So thanks and know your work is appreciated. (y)thumbsup:thumbsup

bfd

Last edited:
thanks for this Monster_05 can use the Exclusive banner scroll? just the Banner only i use for my Quibbler Pages Specs since i have many cover shared already so i decided to make quibbler pages :)

hey guys i already finish the my Quibbler like Monster_05 here's some 2 pieces of the quibbler specs :)

quibbler_by_jhadha-d4zscjr.jpg

So i thought about it and i need your help you guys, how are my DP going? here are all of them when i complete the full DP i will put all of them in high res :) and hows my lottery going?

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

Amazing. I remember seeing your Monsters Book of Monsters pages a while ago before you lost all our files. Ah, if only the other 22 and whoever knows how many more pages you've created could be put up. I could have my very own full quibbler. xD Damn thieves. :behave Truly, a wonderful job. Thanks for sharing.

Here's my first proclamation- No 01 from the wizarding world. I can't find the font for the red number 01 though...

I've included a photo I found of the orginal from when the park was being built.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back