Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Great work with the font decat! And I love your Ministry application form lemon, that's right up my street. :thumbsup

Thanks for that Thumbhead, I'm slowly but surely becoming more proficient in indentifing fonts.
You might have recognised it as the same font from the Lily Potter letterheaded paper.

iNG2J19IVs2oh.png

I had a quick play around with replicating it but I don't know if it would be better to recreate Lily's handwriting with a real pen as close to the original as possible, as I don't know if a handwriting font would be authentic enough? :confused

Just thought I'd share a preview of one of the things I've been working on.
An original piece by me to go with a time turner I bought as a gift for a friend.

qobq4m.jpg

I had lots of fun making this form especially thinking up all of the small print! Some of it is based upon real contracts!

Could you share this at high quality , that would be awesome :cool

Just thought I'd share a preview of one of the things I've been working on.
An original piece by me to go with a time turner I bought as a gift for a friend.

I had lots of fun making this form especially thinking up all of the small print! Some of it is based upon real contracts!

Clever piece of work lemon.

bfd

jhadha can you put the picture of umbridge and hopkirk on?

15pezza, I've seen you ask this question about 6 times in past few days.. Instead of spamming the forums and this thread with the same " jhadha can you put the picture of umbridge and hopkirk on?" how about taking it to the PMs..

@lemon: Amazing and very creative I likes it.. Bravo!!

If I can remember correctly, the Lilly handwriting is actually a font, but it isn't!

I think they typed a letter out with a font first, printed it and then used it as a reference to hand letter a final hero version of the letter. I know this is certainly a technique they've used with other props.

I would suggest that if you wanted to get the most accurate letter you should do the same thing.

I'll have a look through my collection, see if I recognize anything. I'm sure it's based upon a font! :)

i'm just looking for some and i found some of this font
Jefferson Font | dafont.com
Diesel Rudolf Font | dafont.com
Jellyka - Gare de Chambord Font | dafont.com

hope its help :)

15pezza, I've seen you ask this question about 6 times in past few days.. Instead of spamming the forums and this thread with the same " jhadha can you put the picture of umbridge and hopkirk on?" how about taking it to the PMs..

@lemon: Amazing and very creative I likes it.. Bravo!!

As this is becoming a bit of an issue, please allow me to settle it.
The image of Umbridge and Hopkirk is not Jhadha's to post, its mine. WHen he posted his DP he even thanked me for the image, so the clue was there.

I sent it to him to make a more screen accurate DP front page and as a small way of saying thank you to him for all his hard work on posting some amazing replica's on this thread, without which our collections would be seriously lacking and so would this thread. I have no plans to publicly post the image as that was never my original intention.

@Lemon - I love your Time Turner application, very original and still very fitting.

This might be one of my last post's for a few days as I'm going to London shortly, Hogwarts here I come. Also I know some people asked me to get certain photo's for them, I've lost my note of them, can you PM me if you need a particular photo of a certain item.

Last edited:
This might be one of my last post's for a few days as I'm going to London shortly, Hogwarts here I come. Also I know some people asked me to get certain photo's for them, I've lost my note of them, can you PM me if you need a particular photo of a certain item.

Enjoy your time there mate.. Oh how I wish the missus would fly.. :lol Can't wait to see pics..

have a great vacation Elliot and thanks for clarification for that case,..this my new DP since some people here' post his/her version of Educational Reform DP i have no permission to post this some images use to this is not mine just showing my own version to clarify that i am not copying someone :)

7465291828_1db76a2e48.jpg

Last edited:
jhadha; i get the hit that your aiming that at me, anywho- i did abit of picture editing and i have done the umbridge and hopkirk picture tell me what you guys think :D

Last edited:
just re did the ministry ed DP, what do you think. PM if you want all the DPs ive made in high res as i like to give my re-creations out to people in the forum

just re did the ministry ed DP, what do you think. PM if you want all the DPs ive made in high res as i like to give my re-creations out to people in the forum

Looks good and I'm not sure if it's just me or not but the images of Hopkirk and Umbridge appear like they are in color. Should they be color or b&w?

Another quick suggestion is to run a quick grain or light halftone filter over the image to give it that "Newspaper" look. It will help blend the images into the background as well I think.

bfd

acceptanceletterfont.png

i've been produtive this afternoon :)
a font based on harry potter's acceptance lettter to hogwarts. I scanned the acceptance letter included with the harry potter: Film wizardry book, and created the letters, numbers and symbols from that. The font includes capital letters, lowercase letters, numbers and some symbols.
Download the font at: decat on deviantart

Amazing work! Congrats!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back