Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

I agree with Ecl, Tymex did a wonderful job recreating the hymn, as Tymex is currently doing a second run I've decided to create my own, its very almost finished, like him I did the font from scratch and I've got the gold heat transfer foil on order, I hope it turns out as well as his.

i believe it will be looks grate when its finish,..:)

Hi guys! (Sorry for off topic)

Been so long that I did not post here, and I miss you guys. I finish my Quibbler, but as I dont want to share it for free, unfortunately, I stopped to post the progress here, sorry. As everyone knows, Is not allowed, but... I brought something for you, Is a drawing of Harry, that Malfoy did on Prisoner of Azkaban, that I handmade, hope you like it.

(Please note, that is just to your own use, Thanks)

Enjoy It!

Hi guys :) Admiring all your work. You're all amazing! :love

I thought I'd share with you something I've been working on all day today (though is slightly intimidating being my first share! :p)

I don't know if it's been done before, it probably has, but it's the Weasley Wizard Wheezes Price List scanned and edited from Film Wizardry. Fonts are slightly off but they were good enough for my purposes. Both the same, one is slightly lighter than the other. Yeah... :) Unfortunately I couldn't get the text to warp properly at the top. Let me know what you think?

Last edited:
Hogwarts Hymn

This is not the final product.... I replaced the font, made it easier to read, lighten the whole page, lightened it just enough to where I only had an outline, printed it out on 2 A4 cardstock (landscape) and I'm going over the whole thing with a fine tip paint marker. Gonna hang it on my wall...lol... I don't need it SA...

HogwartsHymn1.jpg

Wish I had a better font to use though!!!
I know it's not very good, but it serves my purpose!!!!!

Great work lilpatty, I also just finished my Hogwarts Hymn today but as previously mentioned I'd not be happy to upload until I know for certain that it would be okay to do so as it is available from Tymex and I don't want to step on anyones toes and cause any bad feeling, but here is a preview.

7219567824_1435296cc0_z.jpg

As soon as I know it okay, I'll be happy to post a hi-res version on the board for anyone who wants to use it.

Last edited:
Great detective work lilpatty that font looks like it will fit in perfectly, I've finished mine and am happy to leave it as is but its a great font to have for other projects, thanks

Great work lilpatty, I also just finished my Hogwarts Hymn today but as previously mentioned I'd not be happy to upload until I know for certain that it would be okay to do so as it is available from Tymex and I don't want to step on anyones toes and cause any bad feeling

As long as it is your work e.g you didn't just scan the one you bought from Tymex, you are ok to upload it. All original work is welcome, regardless whether someone else made it already and regardless whether someone is selling a version.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back