Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Hum, the replica that gideon proposed, is only an anglicized version that that myself had made in french version (click on the link), it's me who had realized everything (Fudge and Co.).... thus okay, it's more understandable in English for non-French speaker but well, to respect my job!

as i said i used yours as reference or maybe used some pictures but you also used someones work and modified it to french and did not even complain in my knowledge so maybe useed your work but i respect everyone's work in this thread especially my bro's "jhadha's"

Anyone know the fonts in the Hogwarts Song or has anyone attempted to replicate it????

PLEASE ANYONE!!!!!!!

IN need of help here!!!!!!

Sorry for the double post!!!

Last edited:
Anyone know the fonts in the Hogwarts Song or has anyone attempted to replicate it????

PLEASE ANYONE!!!!!!!
The main text is definitely hand lettered, it's not a font. If you didn't want to do it yourself you could probably find a close enough font for the basic letters, but all of the fancy swirls will need to be drawn in.

The ornamental H is quite close to the Surrey font: Surrey - Webfont & Desktop font « MyFonts

You can see a clearer example of the song sheet here:

Hogwarts Song Sheet Movie Prop from Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001) @ Online Movie Memorabilia Archive and Marketplace - PROPbay.com

Thanks Elliot and Thumbhead...for the help.. I found a font similar the text body and the ornamental H... gonna print those out and hand draw the flourishes in, myself.. the only way I can figure out to do it.

I had a go at recreating the H (from the Hogwarts Hymn prop)... It's still incomplete but maybe it could be useful to somebody...
It's based on the Surrey font (Surrey - Webfont & Desktop font « MyFonts) though I changed a few things to make it a little bit more similar to the one of the prop.
By the way, Jhadha, great job on that Quibbler page it looks really authentic! :thumbsup

I just tried replicating the Hogwarts Hymn basing on the reference Thumbhead posted...
It's very simple and blurry-looking but it may be like a starting point to someone with better designing skills than me
:lol
Hope it helps someone!

@Rubeus Hagrid, you are awesome, thank you so much for this, it's exactly what I was looking for...

Glad I could help! I wouldn't say it's finished yet but maybe, if printed with gold foil and everything in a small size, it may look ok. I hope yours turns out great! Post picks of it when finished if you can! :)

Last edited:
FYI, one of our members Tymex, had these available along with the Quidditch World Cup Program / Ticket..

You can see the one they did up for me here:

scaled.php

You can check out those items they offer here:

http://www.therpf.com/f13/quidditch-world-cup-program-hogwarts-hymn-harry-127726/

Can't recommend Tymex enough for those HP Paper Props..

I agree with Ecl, Tymex did a wonderful job recreating the hymn, as Tymex is not currently doing a second run I've decided to create my own, its very almost finished, like him I did the font from scratch and I've got the gold heat transfer foil on order, I hope it turns out as well as his.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back