Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Anyone know what font is used here????

tumblr_lf3bk0cDop1qcfnt7o1_500.jpg

I know the H in Hogwarts is an ornamental H... but would like to know the text font????

Nothing like being ignored!!!!

Last edited:
I just wanted to post a picture of the Magical Mustache container I made. I believe it was someone here that worked on the graphics (I'm sorry I don't remember your name :facepalm) If you recognize it as yours, please raise your hand. I would love to say thank you :)
My son has been into joking about the mustache so I found a keychain with a mustache that talks!! To me, it was very Weasley-ish so I had to team it with this container.

Working on my version of the Owl Exam Papers as inspired by the Artefact boxes. Those stupid boxes didn't even have all the proper numbers. I think that the exam paper(s) with actual questions would be great to go along with it.

Will keep you posted. Thank you everyone (especially BFD:$) for the inspiration to create my own replicas. You all have renewed my love for prop making. Who knew that I had a hobby?

I just wanted to post a picture of the Magical Mustache container I made. I believe it was someone here that worked on the graphics (I'm sorry I don't remember your name :facepalm) If you recognize it as yours, please raise your hand. I would love to say thank you :)
My son has been into joking about the mustache so I found a keychain with a mustache that talks!! To me, it was very Weasley-ish so I had to team it with this container.

yeah that is mine :)

15pezza,
Thank you for your great work on the Magical Mustache!!! It was a big hit at the party. Everyone was enjoying it so again, Thank You So Much :)

guys i just finished my new version of the quibbler pages in the version of "how far will fudge"

modified from the work of follows

Last edited:
nice one gideon,..hey guys its been along time,..its been busy this past few days,.. anyway here's my clean version of one of the quibbler pages that ive made,.."Classified page"

quibbler_page_by_jhadha-d502aai.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back