Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

i know Decat is already done this but i like share what make,..:)

dp_from_chamber_of_secret_by_jhadha-d4zk0yu.jpg

Guys i finall finishe another quibbler page it's from the "how far will fudge go' quibbler
edit finish another one

Last edited:
Er... @Gideon, you could put that you used replicas that I had realized (click the link)!!!! And it's not "How Much is Fudge to Sieze of Gringotts?", but "How Far Will Fudge Go to Gain Gringotts?"

no wait sorry follows wrong post i posted your version that i translated but making it clear i also usd yours as reference for my version:) so sorry if i offended you in some way

Not sure if everyone here will have seen the Harry Potter short back in 2006 as part of Queen Elizabeth II's 80th Birthday Celebrations. As it's endorsed by both WB and JK it makes it cannon. If you haven't I've included a link to a vid of it.

Harry Potter at the palace - YouTube

Anyway these are two letter's from the short, neither are fully seen on screen apart from the envelope's, but the Primeminister's one is based on letters from the Primeminister at the time and it is his signature too, the Hermione one is based on her signature from the DA List and the font was the closest I could find to it. Hope you enjoy :)

P.S. This is the first time you hear Ron say 'Voldemort' without sounding nervous and its the only time on film you hear mention of Peeve's.

Letter and Envelope from Primeminister to Hogwarts

11848062_Primeministerletter.jpg 11848061_Ministerenvelope.jpg

The letter is UK A4 size and the envelope could be printed to any standard envelope

Hermione's response and choice of two envelopes to Buckingham Palace

11848067_Hermioneresponse1.jpg 11848161_Buckinghamenvelope.jpg 11848063_HermioneEnvelope.jpg

Hermione's letter is UK A5 size and the envelope is pretty big but you could print out the white one onto a standard envelope and tea stain it.

Last edited:
nice ElliotStone,..i have no i idea about the letter,..but its very epic to have this in my collection,..thanks

BTW,..thanks for the correction in my spelling ,i revice it already:)

quibbler_by_jhadha-d4zscjr.jpg

Looks wonderful Jhadha,

Saw this posted by bolsoncerrado from his recent visit to WB Studio's LA I believe:

I've never seen this particular proclamation before.

Last edited:
Elliotstones post reminds of a question I've had for awhile.

Has J.K. Rowling or WB ever published/released a complete list of all the educational decrees?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back