Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Progress report: Many thanks to Tom (Thumbhead) for posting those images earlier, the talisman in particular was fantastic, I'm creating a new style copy but I suppose it could be distressed after printing.
Also many thanks to lemonlemonuk for identifying the font, great detective work. Your right, the photo is a composite from several sources, the main one being Hazel Douglas' headshot which I think is what the designers used too.

7162992674_3cca7c6ea6_z.jpg

(Preview Image)

This is the front cover done, I created a fake gold for the cover as I can't do the foil heat transfer, I'm pretty hapy with it, however I'll also be posting it in black for those that might be interested in doing the foil work. Hope to get this done and posted (Full Cover) by Thursday night.
Is there anyway that when you post the final cover, you could do a alt version without the gold and shine effect?

i've been thinking and we have done loads of covers for the quibbler and DP but there isnt any back voerse for the DPs and the pages inside both of them...

Here's a scan of Hermione's Love Potion from her artefact box; haven't seen it on here. I don't have any software to edit this & make a label for bottles.

I am absolutely blown away by the level of skill and the detail of work by everyone here. I hope to maybe be able to contribute something, but it looks like there's already so much perfection.

Well done everyone. :)

/lurker

I am absolutely blown away by the level of skill and the detail of work by everyone here. I hope to maybe be able to contribute something, but it looks like there's already so much perfection.

Well done everyone. :)

/lurker

thanks Oliversnape,..15pezza all of my DP are have a back,..but its still in progress :)

thanks Honestly Ron :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back