Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Oops, that must be the only page I missed browsing through :eek but 1 out of 179... I forgive myself :p
I just now saw that I made the canvas horribly white, I'll touch that up later this evening... I'm glad you like it :) Yay!

(I love screen accuracy :) )

EDIT: Here's the new link, and the new and improved version :)
Back02.jpg

Eline I really adore your back cover and in fact, in the post just before this I took up your offer to work from it as a base, which I hope is still Okay, if not let me know, once I'm done I'll be posting it here but of course will be sending you a copy first for your approval

@ElliotStone/@Thumbhead excellent work i can wait to finish its looks perfect im sure,..

thanks BFD to YES slip :)
PhoenixWand for reference :)

@ElineEngels yes its my orginal work,.for the tittle its form wiki :)

Last edited:
I'm so glad I found you all & I wanted to show off some of my work so you know I'm legit.

I used those round Honeydukes labels I posted for a party I threw last year.

Would anyone be able to readthe headlines on this? or does anyone have a better reference? I'd like to make these DP pages from Philsopers stone but can't quite read what it says:)

the backs for the Philosoper's stone and Chamber of secrets DPs. also the front of the PS DP again because I made a better logo using the 'Evening Prophet' one from COS and changing the words.

Edit- Gringotts image by Monsters_05, here:http://www.therpf.com/f9/daily-prophets-31228/#post416507

Attachments

• Daily Prophet gringotts back DE.gif
    Daily Prophet gringotts back DE.gif
    328.3 KB · Views: 692
  • Daily Prophet gringotts DE.gif
    Daily Prophet gringotts DE.gif
    967.1 KB · Views: 970
Last edited:
Progress report: Many thanks to Tom (Thumbhead) for posting those images earlier, the talisman in particular was fantastic, I'm creating a new style copy but I suppose it could be distressed after printing.
Also many thanks to lemonlemonuk for identifying the font, great detective work. Your right, the photo is a composite from several sources, the main one being Hazel Douglas' headshot which I think is what the designers used too.

7162992674_3cca7c6ea6_z.jpg

(Preview Image)

This is the front cover done, I created a fake gold for the cover as I can't do the foil heat transfer, I'm pretty hapy with it, however I'll also be posting it in black for those that might be interested in doing the foil work. Hope to get this done and posted (Full Cover) by Thursday night.

Last edited:
Eline I really adore your back cover and in fact, in the post just before this I took up your offer to work from it as a base, which I hope is still Okay, if not let me know, once I'm done I'll be posting it here but of course will be sending you a copy first for your approval

Of course that's still okay, I'm very curious to see what you do with it :) should let you know though that since I didn't find a reference for the text on the cover that was screen accurate, I wrote the text myself - as I am better in writing than photoshopping... - with the help of the HP Wikia. Just a head's up. Feel free to take it over though :) And I'm really happy you 'adored' it ^^

Oh, one thing though, if you work from mine as a base: I put the red stars in the corners because it's the back of the book, the front cover doesn't have the red stars in corners. Might be confusing. Don't know if it matters or not, just thought I'd be useful and give all information I have :p

Last edited:
@Thumbhead - If you are looking for the keys used on the Gringotts check, one of them can be found on page 34 (Robbie Coltrane as Rubeus Hagrid) of Harry Potter Film Wizardry.(at the top of the page) I was also wondering what font you used for "Gringotts Wizarding Bank, Diagon Alley, London"?
Sorry Aj23 I missed this post. I had already found that key but thanks a lot for the info. The font is Archive Black Title.

Archive Black Title - Webfont & Desktop font « MyFonts

Thanks for all the fabulous work everyone has been doing. It is truely amazing. Would anyone have the labels for the Tooth-Splintering Strongmints and the Sugared Butterfly Wings? If so, could you pls post them here or send me PM please? Personal use only - needed for party props.
Thanks
D2

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back