Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

I've already tried to do Weasley Wizard Wheezes pins here they are :
badgeweasleywizardwheez.jpg

badgeweasleywizardwheez.jpg

& here is my Potter Stinks pins :)
potterstinks.jpg

Thanks for that. Didn't realize they were so common. They were not in the gift shop at the end of the tour, that's for sure! Anyway.. ALL ORDERED! :)

If you are making one too... any ideas on the fabric?

I'm just going to use some ribbon and hand paint on the pink markings

@ 15pezza excuse me if I'm wrong, but are you using the replicas I made to recreate your own? and by the way, that attachment on you post, is that the replica I made?
If those are my works, please kindly remove them. Please have respect over my works. Please post only what you have made, especially if you have used my work without my permission.

Interesting it looks like that "Candy in a Can" prop looks similar in size, shape, and color to the Glacial Snowflakes box!

@woodlake: have not seen you post on this thread before and don't recall you creating anything and posting it; so, please feel free to create something yourself and have someone else re-cast it and then see how you feel...not saying that was the case here...just saying...

bfd

@Woodlake: I wasn't saying that he can't, I was just saying that he has to ask permission from me first, and I wasn't saying about him selling it, I've never thought about that.

I think that someone who uses someone else's work on/ or as "reference" for it's replicas have got no right to complain when theirs is being used by others.

Some, apparently have just no idea that somethings take time and a lot of research to be made, to just go there and copy/use it.

I think the objective of this forum is to collaborate on the creation, not taking and using, directly or not, what someone else made.

And that seems not to be very clear for some people.

But of course that's just what I think. :thumbsup

Interesting it looks like that "Candy in a Can" prop looks similar in size, shape, and color to the Glacial Snowflakes box!

Not similar, those had actually the same 'base box' used.
I'm not really sure why they later modified the candy in a can box.
Although I think it happened to prevent people from finding out it's original base.

But you can (slightly)see it here on it's original design on a early HP display.
wjuzic.jpg

and then the modified version displayed later:
2eycf1s.jpg

But as if that wasn't curious...
the actual Candy in a Can packing, is different:
2hyylv8.jpg

Since the Studio Tour pictures started to surface online.
I've noticed quite a few modified props on that display case.
not sure why... :rolleyes

Interesting! Yea seems like there are many variations for one reason or another.

I never found out what the box base was for the Glacial box...so I just guessed my own size for it. I know that it's a chinese tea box, but haven't found it yet. I did find the base box for the Black Pepper Imps, which is pretty cool!

Well re-thinking it, I think it's more likely that they have to come up with at least a couple of designs for some of the props.

At least that's what I think after seeing a quibbler cover variation
and daily prophets just slightly different.
and these candy boxes.
etc...
Even the Plataform 9 3/4 ticket has a variant - which both versions of are more easily found online.

I think that probably both versions were designed and made out, but only one version of them ended up approved and got to the movie set.
So these unapproved others, sometimes show up on some of these exhibits.

@woodlake: have not seen you post on this thread before and don't recall you creating anything and posting it; so, please feel free to create something yourself and have someone else re-cast it and then see how you feel...not saying that was the case here...just saying...

bfd
@Barneyrfd: I didn't realize that it was a prerequisite to create something to be able to post in this thread.
If I had created a paper prop and posted it in this FREE thread, I would have no problem with anyone doing what they like with it (apart from selling it for profit of course).:unsure

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back