Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

@chrissirau oh Lots of load,..i try to make some of that,..thanks its relly help:)
but only make the pictures that i wroat in the post befor it was this things
the compleat ears
golden snitch
bludger
quidditc ball
flamingo flame
bogart banger
hammy
the brush
thors sunder
bombastic
unlucky dip

Great stuff being posted.

Here's another Quibbler back cover I did for the Muggle Murders issue.

Again the front cover is a spruced up image of the actual prop with my version of the back cover.

This issue really has a dark theme to it so i kept the back cover equally dark without the "light-hearted" feel most issues have.

bfd

@Jhadha, great, great work! Thanks a lot for sharing! :) You've seriously outdone yourself!

@Barney, that back cover of the Quibbler looks awesome! Thanks for sharing! :)

@15Pezza, great work! I love it!

iRetwOYBDuojl.jpg

Just about finished the front of my "Mudbloods and How to Spot Them" based on the one on the MinaLima website, which I think must be the design in its as new condition as the one in the movie looks pretty worn. So I'll figure out and back and side and probably post it as a new looking cover, so people can add the rips and wear themselves. :thumbsup

Just about finished the front of my "Mudbloods and How to Spot Them" based on the one on the MinaLima website, which I think must be the design in its as new condition as the one in the movie looks pretty worn. So I'll figure out and back and side and probably post it as a new looking cover, so people can add the rips and wear themselves. :thumbsup

It looks amazing Thumbhead. :thumbsup

Somebody shall have the reference pic of the man (just the man) which appears on the book's cover of "When Muggles Attacks" of Barett Fay, please! Thank you!

@kevinfriagas its that your work??? or in the first page,.??? follow is looking for the vintage man only not the book cover,... :confused :confused :confused

Yes, thank you @kevinfriagas, but as the said @jhadha, I look for only that the man on this cover, not the cover with the man above ^^ but thank you anyway of your help!

the attached image is from the page to screeen book and is the best pic i've seen of the DH map.

http://f.cl.ly/items/41373K3v3C2d1S00380r/Marauders_Map_by_Marko.jpg

the link is to "Maraurder's Map by Marko" which is from the Maruder's Map thread here on the RPF. it was made by a member of that thread I guess.

this seems to be correct to the noble one except for the smaller folded bits inside the map.

Attachments

• marauder's map.jpg
    marauder's map.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 139
Yes, thank you @kevinfriagas, but as the said @jhadha, I look for only that the man on this cover, not the cover with the man above ^^ but thank you anyway of your help!
I don't know if this is what you wanted but I'll post it anyway...
All credits go to Hinky, she did that amazing cover! I just cropped the man out of it...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back