Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

ibfjR9xwIIMKeK.png

My take on the Ministry of Magic visitor pass, hope you like it! Has anyone ever tried looking for the metal clip it's fastened into?

@15Pezza, that's really cool; I think I'm going next year I'll definitely get the guidebook! I'm sure you had a great time!
@Jhadha, the Daily Prophet looks awesome, as always!

------

Today I saw this pictures from the Wizards Collection and, though I'm not going to buy it, once it comes out I'm sure we'll get some great references from it as well.

ok back to quibbler since i was finish the back and the front of specs quibbler
so here is one of the page that ive been working on,..:)

quibbler_page_by_jhadha-d4ro2e3.jpg

Jhadha, simply amazing work you are doing, I don't know whether I'm more amazed by the quality of your work or at the rate at which you work. You've really injected life back into this thread, bravo to you

Jhadha, simply amazing work you are doing, I don't know whether I'm more amazed by the quality of your work or at the rate at which you work. You've really injected life back into this thread, bravo to you

thanks,..i'm glad that you appreciate my works,..thanks for supporting

OMG!!! Fantastic work!!!! That's amazing!!!

I have found I quite good instruction for an Howler. It`s in german, but you can do it as well just by looking at the pictures. I tried it´and I can assure you it really works. Hope it's helpfull!!

Bastelecke auf Butterbier

well it the age of 16 i can get a job at the tour! im 15 now 16 in dec so i might go as there are looking for staff, if i do get the job i carnt resist but touch everything :D

I' m a new member to this forum (I'm sorry if I'm asking any stupid questions). First thanks to all of you for this amazing work!!!!

I' m looking for the following things:
Owl exam paper and result letter
Cheeri Owl box
Hogsmeade timetable
Ministry flying memo
Gringotts bankbook
Ministry coffe cup sleeve
Knightbus ticket
Hogsmeade permission paper
(sorry that's a long list)

Has anyone an idea, what the context of the help guide for the OWL exam, Ron is reading is? Or a picture of the guide?

Thanks for the help!!
I appreciate it!

Hi @15pezza,

It's wonderful pics.... but, May you make for me a transcribe of what is written in the black box just under the photo of Dumbledore, on it Obituary's Prophet, please?

Thanks you ^^

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back