Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

thanks BFD,..im working now the content of the Specs i finish the back and front of this,..but lack of reference,..now i just to ask if u have any reference for that specifically the gnome wearing eye glass:)

Sorry jhadha, I don't have any reference for any Daily Prophets.

bfd

just want to share,... i deleted this in this forum,..now i re-post this
because im going BC this week,...thanks to Thumbhead idea for image hosting,...

Wow! Jhadha, now I see it all together I can defenitely say you're a wonderful prop designer! :) Thank you for your generosity, it looks like you put a lot of work into those props! :thumbsup Thanks for sharing!
PS: I did look for references for what you asked and I didn't find anything...

hey,..its hard to find the right reference for the guy in the quibbler specs so i try to re draw it here's the progress
'
quibbler_by_jhadha-d4titv4.jpg

does anyone know where to find a high res picture of tom riddle's photo of the horcrux cave? :confused

Looking pretty good! The style definitely looks very similar to the prop artwork.

for the photo of riddles horcrux cave,..here's the link
http://www.therpf.com/f9/tom-riddles-photograph-94804/
by TheNickFox

@ecl,..thanks,..i try to make it replicate like the original.,,
so i decide to make in digital painting,...

SORRY GUYS ITS REMOVE SOME OF MY WORKS I POSTED
I THINK THEIRS SOME PROBLEM ON MY ACCOUNT TO MAKE
IMAGE HOST...:facepalm

Last edited:
IM BACK! I HAVE TO SAY IT WAS WORTH THE MONEY, everything had detail and i mean everything to the curtans to the floor!!! to the books to the spoons!!!! i touched the handle of the vanishing cabinate,a spoon on the great hall, the ear of the grim,voldmorts clothes it was amazing im just putting some pics to make a slidshow and put it on youtube :D it was just amazing i got a robe it feels so amazing!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back