Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

@marcosf the Ministry airplanes is in the 1st page of these forum
for black paper, there someone in these forum post it but i forgot the what page

Thank you so much @jhada, help me a lot, and by the way, your work looks wonderful.

The ministry flying memo is no longer on the first page.

I have been in contact with marcosf so I'm respectfully requesting that no one post copies of the files I created.

Please respect my request.

Thanks.

bfd

The ministry flying memo is no longer on the first page.

I have been in contact with marcosf so I'm respectfully requesting that no one post copies of the files I created.

Please respect my request.

Thanks.

bfd

That's absolutely right guys, everyone think he's been too obsessed with this (even me, a time ago) but he's just trying to protect their work, I think is terrible you spend weeks and weeks making something for free, and a person just stole your work and sell it, (earning money with your hard job).

Unfortunately, recently our friend Jhada, feel the same sensation when this happened to him, and he make the same decision. I think Barney is really kind, Please respect his wish, are his works, he has all the right to ask this.

Thank you very much.

thanks guys,..here's my finish DP replica,..

im trying to find/research about the inside of the quibbler (spectrespecs)
is hard to find. there's anyone here know the good reference of inside of it,..and where i can find the high res clip-art of the man who smiling with a cap whos wearing the glass of spectrespecs,...i need helps lets put this together to replicate it,..coz it so sad that i'm not lucky to buy staff and to go WWOHP.
im happy that there's thread like this helping people to have a HP staff even simple.:):):):)

dp_by_jhadha-d4ukeba.jpg

I'm working on a new prop, Is the Yule Ball Invitation, but I'm stucked on those two fonts, if someone knows the name, would help me a lot, Thank You.

attachment.php

@Jhahda, sorry to hear about your work being stolen! you do amazing stuff. I still hope to see the back of the spectrespecs quibbler :)

Did you try to contact the person who was selling your stuff? is it possible to report the seller?

and just recently we where told not to post with watermarks or ask people to request stuff via E-Mail? what do they think people use those precautions for?

Honestly, this thread could become a site in itself, we could have our own rules, boot people off that were being rude or misbehaving, have a gallery of finished pieces... unfortunatly it's hard to do much about theft, other than limiting the distribution of our work.

i know how it feel, on yourprops i have a picture of bellatrixs wand and i found the same picture on ebay! i contacted the seller but yet no reply it even has 15pezza on!

I'm working on a new prop, Is the Yule Ball Invitation, but I'm stucked on those two fonts, if someone knows the name, would help me a lot, Thank You.

attachment.php

Hi, I've had this on hold for a while as I'm unable to complete as I can't find a clear image of the actual prop. I created the font myself as I could not find anything similar I was happy with but font searching is not my strong point. Generally happy with it overall, the below was a test print at 50%, the 'Yule Ball' is two bright while the blues are to dark.

6101458003_3965bea7e4_z.jpg

The one featured in the Wizardry book is great and was altered from the actual prop, as you can see here:

6890899048_7c3730f865.jpg

I can see it says 'Special Guests' from the piece of prop featured it must be 'The Wierd Sisters' but I'm at a loss if anything come's after that. This was due to a dispute with a band over copyright infringement thats why they are announced as the band that needs no introduction.

Last edited:
Hi, I've had this on hold for a while as I'm unable to complete as I can't find a clear image of the actual prop. I created the font myself as I could not find anything similar I was happy with but font searching is not my strong point. Generally happy with it overall, the below was a test print at 50%, the 'Yule Ball' is two bright while the blues are to dark.

That's great, I didn't find the font (title) too, so I did it myself, I'm almost finishing, Can you please tell me the name of the small font? Thank You!

And someone have the clipart of this Logo? Please (I think is a old version of Ministry of Magic Logo)

attachment.php

That's great, I didn't find the font (title) too, so I did it myself, I'm almost finishing, Can you please tell me the name of the small font? Thank You!

And someone have the clipart of this Logo? Please (I think is a old version of Ministry of Magic Logo)

attachment.php

Unfortunately I can't name the font as all the writing I used I recreated from the image scanned in at a hi-res from the wizardry book and re-drew each letter, very time consuming but it was the only way I could think to get the font right, the same as the MoM logo, I found a clear-ish image from a dragon pouch image and traced the design in Photoshop.

Dumbledore's Will

This is a prop I have been working on for a loooong time now. It's coming along nicely but it is a long way from being even close to screen accurate.

The crest at the top is unknown so I used the Hogwarts crest for now. I used made up red seals for the signatures 'cause ya can't make out any detail of the actual ones used. You also can't make out the 3 signatures by the seals so I used Minerva McGonnagal, Rubeus Hagrid and Alastor Moody.

If anyone has a good image of the will or knows the wording and they would be willing to share it would help me to finish it off to be as screen accurate as possible before I post it.

@Barney, I've found this picture on line and, though it shows very little of the prop itself, it does show two of the signatures. I don't know, I thought it'd help.
Here's the link: http://elainemcnulty.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/owl-exam-paper.jpg

Just watching Order of the Phoenix, did anyone ever notice Ron's pamphlet about studying for the OWL's??? I'd be interested if anyone could try
This has been mentioned by myself and others in the thread, I think because no clear photo's could be found it was unfortunately placed on the back burner in hope that more images/information will surface in time. I agree it would be a great prop to have along side with the amazing OWL exam on the first page.

@Everybody, a lot of people wanted to replicate this and I found this picture: http://0.tqn.com/d/gouk/1/0/I/u/-/-/graphics.jpg
Maybe it helps somebody create it...
I'm sure in the next few months we'll get better reference pics for a lot of props! :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back