Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Awesome pics @decat, Damn it! Why I live in Brazil?

@Johanna don't forget to take good pictures of Dumbledore Last Will hahah

Guys, someone have the Black Peppers Box (and the Ministry airplanes :D) Please?

Last edited:
sorry guys,..i remove all of my works,..i see someone in the net stealing it and they sell it,..:angry:angry

Last edited:
hey can anybody make the dung bombs and the side for the ford anglia toy car packaging? and can anybnody do i high res weather in a bnottle so it can fitt a full A4?

sorry guys,..i remove all of my works,..i see someone in the net stealing it and they sell it,..:angry:angry

Sorry to hear about this jhadha, you do great work. Sadly, it's becoming more and more common these days. Dishonest people see these props and decide to try and make a few bucks at others expense. At this rate, it might just reach a point where no one will be able to post there creations without a ton of watermarks.

There is a fellow on Deviantart (Cathorsis) who made great replica ID card designs and shared them with everyone, a few days ago he discovered that his latest creation (a Jupiter 2 card) was stolen and placed for sale within days of it being posted, therefore he removed all of his ID cards an stated that he would no longer make cards for anything, anyone, or for any reason. The reason for this? His artwork was constantly being stolen by our old friend Identityprops ), he finally had enough and deleted it all.

Check out his Deviantart gallery, he left his Jupiter 2 card so it could be compared to the Identityprops version.

Sorry to hear about this jhadha, you do great work. Sadly, it's becoming more and more common these days. Dishonest people see these props and decide to try and make a few bucks at others expense. At this rate, it might just reach a point where no one will be able to post there creations without a ton of watermarks.

There is a fellow on Deviantart (Cathorsis) who made great replica ID card designs and shared them with everyone, a few days ago he discovered that his latest creation (a Jupiter 2 card) was stolen and placed for sale within days of it being posted, therefore he removed all of his ID cards an stated that he would no longer make cards for anything, anyone, or for any reason. The reason for this? His artwork was constantly being stolen by our old friend Identityprops ), he finally had enough and deleted it all.

Check out his Deviantart gallery, he left his Jupiter 2 card so it could be compared to the Identityprops version.

i heard about these in other forum, about that ID,..i check it but he/she
delete it,..so i decided to make a prop with Low-res or have watermarked in DEVIANT,.

here again, my progress of Dumbledore Daily Prophet

daily_prophet_by_jhadha-d4udwa5.jpg

@marcosf the Ministry airplanes is in the 1st page of these forum
for black paper, there someone in these forum post it but i forgot the what page

BTW here my progress of Dumbledore Daily Prophet

daily_prophet_by_jhadha-d4udwa5.jpg

Hey Guys, I am new here, but this is amazing! @jhadha that Dumbledore Daily Prophet is something I am really excited to see the result!

@jhadha : The small font of content is a font called : "Black Cat Letter", but this is a commercial font ! If you want, I have it! I can send it to you by e-mail?! If you wishes it, spent me your e-mail in mp!

i would love to create a gallery for this fourm of ONLY completed props (no pics of peoples colections just the scan of it/ example not a picture of the finished book just the cover scaned into the computer) it would be so helpfull so people didint have to go throught 225 pages to find one prop. :)

i would love to create a gallery for this fourm of ONLY completed props (no pics of peoples colections just the scan of it/ example not a picture of the finished book just the cover scaned into the computer) it would be so helpfull so people didint have to go throught 225 pages to find one prop. :)

Working your way through this thread (Not necessarily in one evening, maybe over a couple of weeks) gives you a great sense of the people that post here as well as the general attitude of the board which has been noted as different from other large threads. Also you might find little gems here and there that are not on the first page. Though the search function at the top of the page is very useful.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back