Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

hey guys im trying to make the Standard Book of Spell for Grade 5,..
but its lack of Reference

standard_book_of_spell_grade_5_by_jhadha-d4u1yh3.jpg

Dumbledore's Will

This is a prop I have been working on for a loooong time now. It's coming along nicely but it is a long way from being even close to screen accurate.

The problem is I have not been able to find any really good images of the will pages even from the blu-ray version of the movie.

I have been able to figure out some of the larger print, the wording on the front page (is pretty much the wording in the book) and the general layout but the smaller print on the back page is not legible so I made it up from typical wording for a will (plus the first paragraph form Hinky's will).

The crest at the top is unknown so I used the Hogwarts crest for now. I used made up red seals for the signatures 'cause ya can't make out any detail of the actual ones used. You also can't make out the 3 signatures by the seals so I used Minerva McGonnagal, Rubeus Hagrid and Alastor Moody.

If anyone has a good image of the will or knows the wording and they would be willing to share it would help me to finish it off to be as screen accurate as possible before I post it.

By the way, this is just a total coincidence with Hinky's return and my absence as of late. Over the Christmas vacation season I had a little free time and was able to work on a few things is all. Unfortunately, I still don't have alot of time to spend on prop replication anymore.

And I have to be honest, I am not that motivated to work on correcting the links to the thumbnails on the front page. Those items seem like they were from a long time ago and its really hard for me to revisit them. I kind feel like I want to move on to other things. I have to think about how I want to handle it for a bit. I may just offer a cd with all the images on it...but I don't know yet.

Thanks.

bfd

this was it guys!!!!!!!!!

@ dizzydisaster - Text: Olho de Boi ............ I think I may have found it on dafont.com, not sure - I use dafont and a few other sites.

@lilpatty - I have used JKs site and the Harry Potter wiki site for a lot of info on these props. Most of the props are in fact made up, and were never really in the series at all. It's just my own little creations that I felt like sharing with everyone, it kind of makes me feel that I'm writing my own HP story with these made up props. lol MUCH MUCH MORE to come.

@Rubeus Hagrid thanks for Ref.

it almost done all i need is, some symbol and the font of No. 5
and the word in the bottom of the front page:)

standard_book_of_spell_grade_5_by_jhadha-d4u1yh3.jpg

Oh wow! You found the font for that cover? It's looking really good.

:)

no,..its hard to find,..i think they edit the original font and put some detail to make it runes font,...i trace it,..but i need to find the right symbol to put in the circle

Wow, jhadha, you blow my mind everytime you recreate something in photoshop. I can't get over how fast and precise you do that! I would not have a clue where to begin even... Can't wait for the finished results!

For the symbols, there is the font called "Alchemy A"... indeed with it, you should try the following characters: z / O / P! For the last symbols, I did not find ^^ That is what they look below:

@Follow ,..thanks,..i create already the symbol,...now i need the font of the merge book letter ,.the rest its almost done"":thumbsup

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back