Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

If I contributed, I shared three pages of the magazine The Quibbler, I shared three images stemming from the page of the Polyjuice Potion ! Occasionally, I help the others contributors by giving the goods fonts to make their replicas and then, I have this link towards my works if you want (sorry, they are in French, because I am French).... Finally, I am going not to justify myself if you do not want to give it, does not give it.....

@follow-he/she is the one who help me a lot here,..

Thank you @Jhadha... but look no further! He doesn't want to give himself it, he doesn't give it to me.... in that case there, we keep silent and we not taunt nobody!!!

PS : By the way, I'm a guy ^^

Hey EVERYONE, just found this site a few weeks ago. AMAZING STUFF ON HERE!!!!!! I've been creating HP props for about a year and working on stuff. I have some replicas and other props that are of my own imagination and creation. Hope everyone likes what I'm posting. Thanks in advance.
love them what is the font called thats used in the main body of the harry potter kingsley letter?? thanks in advance

Hey EVERYONE, just found this site a few weeks ago. AMAZING STUFF ON HERE!!!!!! I've been creating HP props for about a year and working on stuff. I have some replicas and other props that are of my own imagination and creation. Hope everyone likes what I'm posting. Thanks in advance.

cool nice prop,..,..
:)

Dizzy, If you who made it, you should say who it is. if don't know, I'm sure some else will know. I can't remember off the to of my head, but is definalty someone at this forum.

:lol:thumbsup:thumbsup
Really great stuff!!!!! Congrats and thank you for sharing!!!

If somebody manages to find me this image of Harry in high resolution (not of The Daily Prophet, only the image of Harry Potter), it would be a love ^^ Thank you in advance!
There was a similar image released as a promotional still, I tweaked it a bit to make it closer to the actual prop photo as part of my own Daily Prophet designs but I'm happy to share the photo with you!

There was a similar image released as a promotional still, I tweaked it a bit to make it closer to the actual prop photo as part of my own Daily Prophet designs but I'm happy to share the photo with you!

Ohhhh, thanks you so much ! And, You realized the Daily Prophet in question? If yes, you have the titles at the bottom of the front page? Because set apart: "The Boy who Lies? ", " FUDGE: "ALL IS WELL" and "There is nothing!" I have no rest! If you could help me? I would be grateful to you for it!

Thanks again for the share of the pictures ^^

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back