Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

post #5085 in this thread has scans of the hogwarts letter. it is on page 204.
hope that helps for the person that asked for harry's letter.

I know that someone posted it on the forum (moreover, send me the link by mp, please), but I want to know what is the font used to write "This Book is Property of The Half-Blood Prince", into the Advanced Potion-Making's first page? Please ?!!!!!

I know that someone posted it on the forum (moreover, send me the link by mp, please), but I want to know what is the font used to write "This Book is Property of The Half-Blood Prince", into the Advanced Potion-Making's first page? Please ?!!!!!

hey i made it, its on my dp on my profile, its in a picture formatt as i dont want to give it the font.

If I contributed, I shared three pages of the magazine The Quibbler, I shared three images stemming from the page of the Polyjuice Potion ! Occasionally, I help the others contributors by giving the goods fonts to make their replicas and then, I have this link towards my works if you want (sorry, they are in French, because I am French).... Finally, I am going not to justify myself if you do not want to give it, does not give it.....

If somebody manages to find me this image of Harry in high resolution (not of The Daily Prophet, only the image of Harry Potter), it would be a love ^^ Thank you in advance!

TheBoyWhoLies.jpg

If I contributed, I shared three pages of the magazine The Quibbler, I shared three images stemming from the page of the Polyjuice Potion ! Occasionally, I help the others contributors by giving the goods fonts to make their replicas and then, I have this link towards my works if you want (sorry, they are in French, because I am French).... Finally, I am going not to justify myself if you do not want to give it, does not give it.....

Hi Follows, your link doesn't seem to work, I guess this is a Facebook page,but when I click on the link it appears "page introuvable" I am french too,that why I'm interesting in your work (because they are translated) I saw on page 212 of this thread 3 pages from the Quibbler (le Chicanneur in our language :) ) and I can tell you I really love your work. I have also tried to translate some Harry Potter Paper Props but I didn't manage to make a great work because of my lack of knowledge for using softwares.

Hey EVERYONE, just found this site a few weeks ago. AMAZING STUFF ON HERE!!!!!! I've been creating HP props for about a year and working on stuff. I have some replicas and other props that are of my own imagination and creation. Hope everyone likes what I'm posting. Thanks in advance. EDITED: removed props, will be adding watermarks.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back