Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

marcosf

My sincere apologies.

After racking my pea-brain I do now indeed recall your email.

Unfortunately I have seen so much re-casting of things I have done I jumped to the wrong conclusion and I let my nasty side get the better of me and said some untrue and unkind things.

Your work is well done indeed.

bfd

marcosf

My sincere apologies.

After racking my pea-brain I do now indeed recall your email.

Unfortunately I have seen so much re-casting of things I have done I jumped to the wrong conclusion and I let my nasty side get the better of me and said some untrue and unkind things.

Your work is well done indeed.

bfd

Apologies Accepted!

I remember the last time I talked to you, you were really cool, I did not recognize you when you said that things, I also apologize if I posted your job and somehow infringe your wishes, as I said before, I was just trying to help, but anyway, I'm glad that you went back to the good side, maybe you were with the horcrux locket.

Thanks.

Guys awesome props i'm try to make a replica of the life and lies of albus dumbledore but with information in the books and the hp wiki and other sites i'll post pics of my works when i get a chance

i try to make...i need more reference,..:facepalm

cauldron_by_jhadha-d4titv4.jpg

theres any one here have a clip art of the woman have a spider hair, 2 men dancing, and the creepy creature from Moste Potente potion page ? i want to replicate it thanks?

Last edited:
Hi,

Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaasse, somebody knows what is the font used to write "This Book is Property of The Half-Blood Prince", into Advanced Potion-Making?

I found them on the web, by chance....

For the creepy best (in the bottom of the page) => HERE
For the lady with spider-hair (after retouch) => HERE

Yeah, I know that that one posted it on the forum (moreover, send me the link by mp, please), but I want to know what is the font used to write "This Book is Property of The Half-Blood Prince", into Advanced Potion-Making?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back