Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

i it's cool now, but the cauldron is not the right in the movie,..so i search in the net for vector sample and i add detail like in the movie,..

beedle_and_the_bard_by_jhadha-d4t3koi.jpg

AMAZING work !
Can you tell me what fonts you used ? :)

its great I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can sombody post the cauldren (page next to the title page) Its not the same as the one on the bottom of the page *handles*

please can someone put the picture of the words that the howler says? ive made it and i just need this one little thing to complete it...

Barneyfrd made the Ron's part, and I did the Ginny's part and some adjustments enjoy!

Can someone who have the Voldemort wand by Noble Collection, please, tell me the size of the Handle? I plan try to make one. Thank You!

Here's my finished Howler, hope u guys like it!

Great pics, a great collab piece between yourself and Barney

I'm not sure what marcosf is talking about, I did the entire note both the Ron and Ginny section and the label for the envelope too.

marcosf may very well have tweaked something in the Ginny section but I sure as hell can't see what it is. The note that has been posted by marcosf looks identical to the one I did.

This kind of stuff is what keeps me from re-posting old stuff and posting new stuff.

bfd

I'm not sure what marcosf is talking about, I did the entire note both the Ron and Ginny section and the label for the envelope too.

marcosf may very well have tweaked something in the Ginny section but I sure as hell can't see what it is. The note that has been posted by marcosf looks identical to the one I did.

This kind of stuff is what keeps me from re-posting old stuff and posting new stuff.

bfd

I just did a side by side compare to see if there was a difference and it looks like the ginny part is a slightly different font. Its really evident on some of the letters and most evident on the word "proud". I know I've redone some of the stuff posted here and come pretty close to what I've seen. Still he should have redone the whole thing if he wanted credit for it.

After carefully looking at the Ginny part of the note again i agree with MagicRobot, it is ever so slightly different than my original work.

That being said, the Ron part is definitely my work so in keeping with a recent request to jhadha to remove "his version" of the same note and as pissy as this sounds I would like marcosf to remove the note he posted or at least the Ron wording if he wants to post the Ginny wording he "tweaked".

I'm truly sorry to be coming off like a maniac with these requests to remove unauthorized posts of prop replicas I have made but it is just something that really bothers me. It is a similar feeling to having something stolen from you by a friend.

For the love of you-know-who, would people please stop openly posting prop replicas I have made. That said, I am completely aware there is nothing I can do if you want to share things privately.

bfd

bfd

Yes, I know that you did the entire part, but I was not able to find it, what I find was only the Ron's part, and I DID all the Ginny's part. Believing or not, I've send you a message asking If I was able to post it here, and you said that don't see any problem since I redid the bottom of the letter, and was a "join effort", I don't believe that you dont remember that. I will never take the work of someone else and said that is mine, and about the label from the envelope, I did that part entirely, I can prove it.

I just did a side by side compare to see if there was a difference and it looks like the ginny part is a slightly different font. Its really evident on some of the letters and most evident on the word "proud". I know I've redone some of the stuff posted here and come pretty close to what I've seen. Still he should have redone the whole thing if he wanted credit for it.

Obviously is different man, I don't redone the whole thing, but I redid one hole part, that took me a long, long time researching fonts that looks similar, was a very hard work, and of course I will take credit for what I did, not for the part of Barneyfrd, but my part.

UNDERSTAND SOMETHING, I WILL NEVER TAKE CREDIT FOR SOMETHING THAT I DONT MADE, NEVER, CAUSE I HAVE GOOD CHARACTER. I WILL DELETE IT, IF IT IS FOR THE "GENERAL GOOD", CAUSE I WAS JUST TRYING TO HELP.

After carefully looking at the Ginny part of the note again i agree with MagicRobot, it is ever so slightly different than my original work.

That being said, the Ron part is definitely my work so in keeping with a recent request to jhadha to remove "his version" of the same note and as pissy as this sounds I would like marcosf to remove the note he posted or at least the Ron wording if he wants to post the Ginny wording he "tweaked".

I'm truly sorry to be coming off like a maniac with these requests to remove unauthorized posts of prop replicas I have made but it is just something that really bothers me. It is a similar feeling to having something stolen from you by a friend.

For the love of you-know-who, would people please stop openly posting prop replicas I have made. That said, I am completely aware there is nothing I can do if you want to share things privately.

bfd
Ir tooks me over one week and you come here and say that I tweaked? c'mon...
I dont "Tweaked" I "ENTIRELY MADE" that part, on the same way that you did, so normal as the way that you did, I would very grateful if you just respect my work, as I respect yours, Thank You.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back