Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

this attempt to replicate it,..someone told me that some of letter are modified like the letter B. can someone here have a good scan of the left page ,..im starting to replicate it,..and what is the family name of the author of this page..thanks

beedle_and_the_bard_by_jhadha-d4t3koi.jpg

this attempt to replicate it,..someone told me that some of letter are modified like the letter B. can someone here have a good scan of the left page ,..im starting to replicate it,..and what is the family name of the author of this page..thanks

His name is "Luxo Karuzos". Nice job!
Alexxx

I don't have any reference pics but there is an AWESOME one in the "Harry Potter Film Wizardy" app for the ipad. It actually has the entire page.

Last edited:
THEY LOOK GREAT I dont know if you didint know Luxo's last name but his whole name as it shows in the movie is: Luxo Karuzos HOPE THIS HELPS ALL BEDDLE THE BARD(ERS)

@Barneyrfd,.. ok i respect you,..you are the one i respect here,.,.sorry for that,.

MY Another Quibbler

Last edited:
jhadha

You've done some great work lately but putting my Howler text on your background does not make it your version. It would be nice if you would remove "your version" out of courtesy.

If there was pissed-off "un" smiley face I would add a few of them here

bfd

i it's cool now, but the cauldron is not the right in the movie,..so i search in the net for vector sample and i add detail like in the movie,..

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back