Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

@jhadha - Would you mind telling what font you used for the line, "in an apparent attempt to capture" on your own death eater quibbler?

i want share this,..my version of my potion label of "Mouth itching antidote"
hope u guys like it:)

mouth_itching_antidote_by_jhadha-d4svlzi.jpg

if you made the tales of beedle the bard cover the font would be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo helpful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No,

About what I speak, it's the images which appear on pages 394-395 of the Defence Against Dark Arts, you see the famous page which Rogue summons them to turn in the Prisoner of Azkaban. That on werewolves...
do you mean professor snape instead of Rouge which is the translated version in some parts of europe isnt it? After a few google searches i found this someone may be able to replicate it with those pictures i could do it but it would have different pictures on the pages and take about a week to finish it

Last edited:
Size of Sparkling Spring Spell Water Label

Does anyone know what the correct size of the label for Sparkling Spring Spell Water should be? I have the correct square bottle from World Market. But after measuring a width of about 3 inches on the bottle, that seems a little too small.

do you mean professor snape instead of Rouge which is the translated version in some parts of europe isnt it? After a few google searches i found this someone may be able to replicate it with those pictures i could do it but it would have different pictures on the pages and take about a week to finish it

Indeed, being French I often get muddled between the original names of the characters of Harry Potter and those of the French translation made by Jean-François Ménard.

That said, I believed to understand that you had found the images.... could you share them or not ?

Thank you in advance.

@Potterhead : The font used for Beedle the Bard's title is called => P22 Kells Square.... but it is to buy for a twenty dollars....

Indeed, being French I often get muddled between the original names of the characters of Harry Potter and those of the French translation made by Jean-François Ménard.

That said, I believed to understand that you had found the images.... could you share them or not ?

Thank you in advance.
i pasted the link but it disnt seem to work here it is againhttp://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/File:WerewolvesDADAbook.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back