Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Jhadha, don't stop posting in this thread. We all really enjoy seeing your work and I for one like seeing the stages of progress and if those stages are watermarked then so be it, as its not the finished piece then thats fine. I wouldn't take the mod's comment to heart it was only said as a guide or rule of thumb I'm sure. Just when you are posting the final piece either ensure the water mark is off it or post it with a comment like, "if anyone would like this without the watermark feel free to PM and I'll send you the url" this keeps you with in the rules of the thread.
Actually that is not correct. You are not allowed to require members to request the item via pm either.

You post the item to share, no watermarks, no "contact me via pm or email". It's really very simple. :)

thanks for the support,..:cry

@rpf staff ,thanks for the advice,..so far im not sending via pm
im just sharing my works and if they like it,..? thats the the time
to share it,..thanks again guys

KEEP HP ALIVE!!!

its finish its my first time to make a replica prop book from HP
sorry i dont know what is the right font and the right author
i search from internet but i can find,..but its already cool:cool

THAnks Again guys,..its Awsome Here

Last edited:
Actually that is not correct. You are not allowed to require members to request the item via pm either.

You post the item to share, no watermarks, no "contact me via pm or email". It's really very simple. :)

My miss understanding, having seen this type of thing happen before on this thread I thought it was allowed

Last edited:
Hi,

Would anybody have a accurate version of the images present in chapter 29 on the Werewolves at the page 394, in the Prisoner of Azkaban?

Hi guys, It's been a very long time since I've posted anything at all, This IS my own creation... They are NOT screen accurate, I did them just for fun!!!!

Albus Dumbledore's Will

if any have here the harry poter page to screen book?
if have can pls scanned the daily prophet pages
• Mass Breakout
• Death Eater numbers grow
• Dumbleddore's dark secret's revealed
• bulgaria vs ireland

i want to replicate it,..i have ol font that they use..pls..

thanks,..:)

everytime i come on here...it amazes me..how talented some of you people are...I am learning...and will post something when I have something worthwhile! :)

Here are a couple scans from my copy of the book! (warning: very big files!)

if any have here the harry poter page to screen book?
if have can pls scanned the daily prophet pages
• Mass Breakout
• Death Eater numbers grow
• Dumbleddore's dark secret's revealed
• bulgaria vs ireland

i want to replicate it,..i have ol font that they use..pls..

thanks,..:)

Last edited:
Hi,

In your opinion, what the font used into this picture ? In particularly, into the title, please ? Thanks you so much!
Standard_Book_of_Spells_Grade_5.png

No,

About what I speak, it's the images which appear on pages 394-395 of the Defence Against Dark Arts, you see the famous page which Rogue summons them to turn in the Prisoner of Azkaban. That on werewolve...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back