Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

here is my final of the another replica quibbler Mag hope you like it..:rolleyes

quibbler___you_know_who_claims_another_victim_by_jhadha-d4s5oqx.jpg

The font used by @jhadha is called "jailbIrd JenNa", but for the letters in question, there is the font "Canard", "Dead Kansas", "vtks ink", "The Sinckmen" and "28 Days Later" !
Thank you SO very much! I have been looking for this font for the longest time!:)

Bogrod713 -

You should not be trying to remove watermarks from other peoples work. This protects their work from being stolen.

Just ask the member who made the item you want and see if they are willing to share it. Otherwise you will have to either make your own or look into purchasing it.

Watermarks aren't meant to be removed.

Best,
DBCooper

Bogrod713 -

You should not be trying to remove watermarks from other peoples work. This protects their work from being stolen.

Just ask the member who made the item you want and see if they are willing to share it. Otherwise you will have to either make your own or look into purchasing it.

Best,
DBCooper

Alright , I already sent a message to Jhadha for sending me it personally without watermarks . You totally misunderstand it , because if it would be my work , I would also be angry about it . I will not post it , it's for own use , ok ?

Bogrod713 -

Best,
DBCooper
i agree luckily they cant be removed.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back