Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Does any one have copies of Harry slip from the goblet of fire, iM DESPERaTE!!

Okay, first off... your not desperate for a slip of paper... your life IS NOT on the line for it... stop acting like youre going to die...

2) as you can clearly see, people have already ready and commented on your posts, of which more than 1 was not necessary, and for all you know they may be out there searching for the slip of paper that will kill you if you dont get it apparently!

Just relax and quit begging like a child!

ffg- pheonixwand was only using a figure of speach. and it is only your opinion that others posts were unnessacry. your negitivity is not conducive to a happy prop making enviroment. We should all be thankfull for each others oppinions and coments and no put anyone down because of the way they form a request.

Okay, first off... your not desperate for a slip of paper... your life IS NOT on the line for it... stop acting like youre going to die...

2) as you can clearly see, people have already ready and commented on your posts, of which more than 1 was not necessary, and for all you know they may be out there searching for the slip of paper that will kill you if you dont get it apparently!

Just relax and quit begging like a child!
I kinda agree one post is enough

thankyou soo much i am 12 and i have been looking for this type of forum for lightyears i am obsessed with going to hogwarts thankyou thankyou thankyou!

thanks Potterhead1
ffg I think your overreacting, JosieHP also said she has been looking for lightyears, (a unit of distance not time) again a figure of speech.
I'm aware that people may be looking for it but sometimes comments are over looked and i just would really liked to have that little slip, that's all, one post only though, gotcha
have a nice day!

Last edited:
thankyou soo much i am 12 and i have been looking for this type of forum for lightyears i am obsessed with going to hogwarts thankyou thankyou thankyou!

Hi Josie,

Welcome to the Harry Potter free paper props thread. I really hope that you enjoy it here. We may not be able to get you into Hogwarts but I'm sure with the help of others and some awesome props already posted you can at least feel like your there. I hope you'll try your hand at making some paper props as we'd all love to see them and help out where we can.

P.S. FYI the front page contains some dead thumbnails, you can use the handy search tool for quickness or ask/PM the original poster if they can send you an item that is not currently available.

i try to replacate this prop but i dont know waht is the right color of this prop,..
can some one gave me a right color of this,..so that i finish it thanks

quibbler___you_know_who_claims_another_victim_by_jhadha-d4ryvrc.jpg

welcome to the RPF. now your here im not the youngest member (im 15) have fun there used to be more props but alot of the links are dead, everyone here is really nice and most are known for certain props like potionmistress has candy labels as well as lots of other stuff and jhahda (propabably spelt that wrong sorry) has recently been making quibbler covers. there are a few other paper props on deviantart as well that are great but not on here.

i color it already, thanks to dizzydisaster, but thers some missing piece the no at the and the message in the lower part

quibbler___you_know_who_claims_another_victim_by_jhadha-d4rzosd.jpg

If you're ready with it , could you remove the watermarks then please ? I would like to print it off . Then I have all Quibbler-covers that exist for the moment :)

triwizard tournament papers- scanned from film wizardry

quibbler covers and pages- mostly from page to screen, plus a couple from elsewhere.

It's great ! It's fantabulous..... a chance what you repost it, without watermark ? If no, no soucy ! In all cases, this is superb.....

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back