Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

It has a maraders map and is cheaper for that hardcover book with heaps of paper props and making of stories and articles than just the map on the wb site

I have both maps, and the Film wizardry book is MUCH smaller than the full size one from Noble/WB. the Noble/WB one is the size of the actual prop.

the film wizardry one is a mini version, It is also missing a couple of bits, like the glued on flaps. It's still very nice though. the full size map is HUGE!

JK Rowling is releasing a new book!

"J.K. Rowling, bestselling author of the Harry Potter series, has announced she has a new adult novel coming."

“Although I’ve enjoyed writing it every bit as much, my next book will be very different to the Harry Potter series, which has been published so brilliantly by Bloomsbury and my other publishers around the world,” Rowling said in a statement."

also:
“We are pleased to announce that as part of our long term strategy for Harry Potter we intend to publish illustrated editions of all seven Harry Potter books in a rolling program from 2013 onwards in addition to our partnership on e-books with the Pottermore website,” the publisher said in a statement."

what do you all think?

I'm sorry but since the original of this letter is in my possession you are indeed stepping on someones too. I already have an appointment with a company who is willing to replicate this letter, as well as the second letter Hermione Granger recieves with the Owlpost. Yes she got 2 letters indeed. And that second letter was not seen in full picture in the movie.
And that way everybody can have a direct 1:1 replica of the original letters. So that way handwriting, paper, sizes and everything else is exactly the same as the originals.
anyone can make it and you cant really stop them its a replica based on it theyre not technically copying, besides the purchase of the letters doesnt include rights to the text, this is a fun little project i shall be making this weekend i think

anyone can make it and you cant really stop them its a replica based on it theyre not technically copying, besides the purchase of the letters doesnt include rights to the text, this is a fun little project i shall be making this weekend i think

I really don't want to start anything but this was posted and talked about last August and I don't see the point of quoting the post, a simple "I plan on making Hermione's owl post from the first movie" would suffice, otherwise it may lead to an issue, again.
Anyway I look forward to seeing what you create.

I really don't want to start anything but this was posted and talked about last August and I don't see the point of quoting the post, a simple "I plan on making Hermione's owl post from the first movie" would suffice, otherwise it may lead to an issue, again.
Anyway I look forward to seeing what you create.
i thought i may as well quote it so people know where i got the idea from if they wanna do it themselves, i may change the text as emily was written out of the final copies of thebooks

heres a list filch made of items banned in hogwarts this year i threw it together yesterday but got stuck on items i put all weasley and onkos products i could think of but ran out of ideas

My goodness. You people are all ridiculously talented. Seriously, you guys are totally awesome. I've been wanting to make some Harry Potter props and... just... I'm in heaven. Thank you all so, so, much for sharing your wonderful talents.

@ghargiss-- I was just wondering if you knew what font you used in your glorious Monster Book of Monsters? I was thinking of making a few pages myself to add to my copy, and I wanted to try and make them as close stylistically to yours as possible. If you could let me know, that would be super fantastic. Thanks so much!

@ghargiss-- I was just wondering if you knew what font you used in your glorious Monster Book of Monsters? I was thinking of making a few pages myself to add to my copy, and I wanted to try and make them as close stylistically to yours as possible. If you could let me know, that would be super fantastic. Thanks so much!

There is the fonts called "Secretary hand", "Secretary hand" and "Chancery hand" ! You can find them free on the web but by looking well and patiently, me I succeeded in it after long hours of researches.

There is the fonts called "Secretary hand", "Secretary hand" and "Chancery hand" ! You can find them free on the web but by looking well and patiently, me I succeeded in it after long hours of researches.

Thanks for answering that. I have been super busy with school lately and haven't had much time to be on here. You're right 100%. Thanks!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back