Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

nice work on those quibbler pages follows! would you, or anyone else, be able to do them in english?

I've made some improvements to my chocolate cards (on the front page).
salazar slytherin has the right card/frame and they are more even in colour- I've re-done the fronts of the founder cards.

MINISTRY OF MAGIC - PROTECTING YOUR HOME AND FAMILY AGAINST DARK FORCES GROUP EFFORT

The Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore looks great and is a great example of a collaborative effort between members on the thread. Well done. :thumbsup

I'm wanting to put together the pamphlet for Protecting Your Home and Family Against Dark Forces but I would like the project to be a group participation thing.

There are apparently at least 10 pages in the pamphlet and it would be great if people could provide thoughts, ideas and wording toward the completion of the pamphlet.

I started it off by creating the cover page (page 1) for the pamphlet based on the wording and layout in the book. I see it as a booklet with 2 pages on an 8.5" x 11" sheet of paper in landscape layout. Similar to the W.O.M.B.A.T. test I did awhile back.

The cover page indicates that page 2 is the Polyjuice potion page, page 4 discusses the Imperious Curse and page 10 talks about Inferi.

The book says the page is purple and Harry Potter Wiki says the ink is gold so I followed that for the cover page.

I think there needs to be a page or 2 about Death Eaters and the Dark Mark and several pages on dark potions, curses, beasts etc. Plus whatever other protection tips can be thought of.

I'm prepared to put the thing together but need the input for the content.

Any interest, ideas, thoughts?

bfd
awesome add in the bit on using secret codes and questions to make sure theyre not using polyjuice potion and are really themselves

@dizzydisaster : These images result from me... Effectively, I bought this prop long ago and I had scanned it "from every angle" and had shared with it, as I am French, a French site of the name of L'Univers de Harry Potter. Afterward, the site Harry Potter Wiki, it appropriated. If you want, I have even the back cover of the program, as well as the famous ticket of the World Cup?!

@dizzydisaster : These images result from me... Effectively, I bought this prop long ago and I had scanned it "from every angle" and had shared with it, as I am French, a French site of the name of L'Univers de Harry Potter. Afterward, the site Harry Potter Wiki, it appropriated. If you want, I have even the back cover of the program, as well as the famous ticket of the World Cup?!

Could you post them all? I would appreciate it very much, and I'm sure others would also. Thanks

everyone who bought the film wizardy book has the full program

heres some recent finds i thought you guys might like
a hogwarts map Hogwarts Engraving by ~Gamma-ray-burst on deviantART
A hp style name genorator ideal for names on cetrificates etc: The Chronicles of Peter Potter in Wonderland Name Generator - Springhole.net
A bunch of nice book covers no backs though : Hogwarts text books by Lost-in-Hogwarts on deviantART
A hogwarts report you dowload and customise yourself ( looks great when you deleted background and print on parchment:World of Harry Potter by Lost-in-Hogwarts on deviantART

I finally bought the Noble Collection Tom Riddle diary. I know some people have asked about this book. For the price it's actually pretty nice, and is surprisingly accurate in many ways. But I had to do some work on it to start to make it look better.

I'm thinking about converting it to the impaled version of the book, with the ink stains etc. So I've begun to age the cover and pages first. I'm liking this replica quite a bit! I haven't done much to the cover except for sanding it a bit, but eventually it will be tinted with a few washes and aged more. I'll also be aging the metal corners too with some kind of patina. The Warner Brother's copyright info has also been removed for authenticity lol.

Maybe it can give some people ideas as to how to modify the book. I'll update the pics when it's finished.

Looks great! Thank you for sharing, I hadn't even considered that idea, to age it I mean. But it's so smart! If I ever get the opportunity to buy it I think I'll buy two. One to age, and one to leave as it is. Just in case I mess up the first one :)

Hi,

Yesterday afternoon, while I was bored I decided to realize 4 pages of the magazine The Quibbler! Those in colors on Fudge and Gringotts, arise from the entitled number "How Far Will Fudge Go to Gain Gringotts?" and that in black and white arise from the entitled number " UNDESIRABLE N°1: Harry Potter "!

In the pleasure...

PS: I'm French, that's why these replicas are in French ^^ The first page (with hands and flies), is a version modified of the page proposed by lemonlemonuk.

Does anybody has these pages in English ? If yes , Could you post them please ? It's because I'm making a Quibbler . Greets :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back