Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Hi,

@jhadha : Well, for "MAGIC IN" the font is Sloopy, for "3D" the font is Archive Tilt and for "MYSTERY" the font is Archive Tinted.... but for "INCLUDED", I don't know!

Last edited:
Hi Barneyrfd
Could you please tell me exactly where to find the OWL Exam Booklet. I have been looking for hours but can't find it. I am new to this forum. I am having a massive Harry party in several months and want it to be amazing. Thanks for your help. It looks terrific!
DD

Hi Barneyrfd
Could you please tell me exactly where to find the OWL Exam Booklet. I have been looking for hours but can't find it. I am new to this forum. I am having a massive Harry party in several months and want it to be amazing. Thanks for your help. It looks terrific!
DD

Hi dsquared

I have removed the OWL Exam paper form this thread and asked other members to please not repost images of replicas of props I have done.. If you want a copy please send me a pm (private message).

Man, I hope that did not break the rules for soliciting on this thread...I already had my knuckles rapped once for that (and it hurts!!!).

bfd

Hi,

@jhadha : Well, for "MAGIC IN" the font is Sloopy, for "3D" the font is Archive Tilt and for "MYSTERY" the font is Archive Tinted.... but for "INCLUDED", I don't know!

cool thanks,...i am starting to find the other font cuz,..some of the font is selling it,..i downloaded already the "SLOOPY Font" but the other is hard to find,..sorry for my english

quibbler_no1__1_by_jhadha-d4qg3mp.jpg

another progress,...:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes

Hi dsquared

I have removed the OWL Exam paper form this thread and asked other members to please not repost images of replicas of props I have done.. If you want a copy please send me a pm (private message).

Man, I hope that did not break the rules for soliciting on this thread...I already had my knuckles rapped once for that (and it hurts!!!).

bfd
could i please have a copy too for my harry potter themed trunk, since i would be in 5th year ot hogwarts this year an owl exam would really fit in the trunk well

Hi dsquared

bfd
could i please have a copy too for my harry potter themed trunk, since i would be in 5th year ot hogwarts this year an owl exam would really fit in the trunk well

That specific image appears to be a replica Quibbler designed by Monsters_05
As far as I am aware he hasn't released it as a free prop and isn't selling it.

The closest you are going to get is to find someone else who has recreated this or maybe make your own version...

I'm pretty sure that's an official image, not a replica. if you google "Quibbler Cover" you should find a version that someone else did, but it's not screen accurate and has some spelling mistakes- but it is big enough to print full size.

@Jhadha, fantastic work, thanks for sharing without the watermark. I can't wait to see the spectrespecs one!

Last edited:
glad that you found out i think its ok to repost on there with credit to the cretaor and links to the original one girl on there printed a baslaiks page and a poster from here and took photos of them but the description was links to the rpf (thats how i found out about it )

I wouldn't repost original files- I'm pretty sure deviant art is against such things, but they rely on people to report users who do the wrong thing.

Deviant art is posting things YOU made, not just any images, however awesome they may be. the girl with the basilisk page did the right thing, posting a photo of the printed version with credits and a link to where she got it.

@Jhadha, fantastic work, thanks for sharing without the watermark. I can't wait to see the spectrespecs one![/QUOTE]

thanks,..i am glad that you like it,...for spec mmm i am working on it but its hard to find the right Font,..:unsure:unsure

Hi,

Yesterday afternoon, while I was bored I decided to realize 4 pages of the magazine The Quibbler! Those in colors on Fudge and Gringotts, arise from the entitled number "How Far Will Fudge Go to Gain Gringotts?" and that in black and white arise from the entitled number " UNDESIRABLE N°1: Harry Potter "!

In the pleasure...

PS: I'm French, that's why these replicas are in French ^^ The first page (with hands and flies), is a version modified of the page proposed by lemonlemonuk.

Last edited:
I finally bought the Noble Collection Tom Riddle diary. I know some people have asked about this book. For the price it's actually pretty nice, and is surprisingly accurate in many ways. But I had to do some work on it to start to make it look better.

I'm thinking about converting it to the impaled version of the book, with the ink stains etc. So I've begun to age the cover and pages first. I'm liking this replica quite a bit! I haven't done much to the cover except for sanding it a bit, but eventually it will be tinted with a few washes and aged more. I'll also be aging the metal corners too with some kind of patina. The Warner Brother's copyright info has also been removed for authenticity lol.

Maybe it can give some people ideas as to how to modify the book. I'll update the pics when it's finished.

Last edited:
Hey does anyone have Harry's reprimand letter for the Ministry of Magic? I know it was posted on here a while ago but I can't find the link to it anymore. Any help would be appreciated:rolleyes Thanks!!

Looks good! Whats the font for 'Quibbler' as I havent been able to add it to my work.. :/ Is it a specific font or an image... if an image would you be able to send it to me please?? :)
DWG

Sorry, i don't know what is the name of the font but i have a png image of Quibbler word,.here i hope it helps you,:thumbsup

quibbler_by_jhadha-d4qjr0l.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back