Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

I'm currently trying to do some Quibbler pages aswell - being inspired by you guys!! :D Started yesterday, and I'm pleased so far as I'm not really one for graphic designy stuff - I can do the designing, its doing it on the PC thats the problem... :/

harry_in_hiding_by_jhadha-d4pz0ak.jpg

its finish,..thanks to ALEXXXXX :$

sorry for the water mark

I've done a double page spread on the expedition to Sweden, and a page on the delicate art of egg boiling - all in Runes ready for translation ;D I shall post them when I have done some more! Any ideas for articles?
DWG

@jhadha, stunning work on your latest Quibbler cover, you might have to change your surname to Lovegood. Congrrats and I can't wait to see what else will be coming up.

These are my two WIP pages - One a double page spread on a Snorkack Expedition, and the other a single page article on a Runic Egg Boiling Spell! :D Really pleased with them! :) They're Watermarked at the moment, but when they're finished I'll try to post them up here!!

These are my two WIP pages - One a double page spread on a Snorkack Expedition, and the other a single page article on a Runic Egg Boiling Spell! :D Really pleased with them! :) They're Watermarked at the moment, but when they're finished I'll try to post them up here!!
love it i think a different less formal font for the snorkack pages would be better but the egg one is perfect

@jhadha, stunning work on your latest Quibbler cover, you might have to change your surname to Lovegood. Congrrats and I can't wait to see what else will be coming up.

thanks for that,...i have new quibbler will work the "Wizarding Alternative Voice"

--
jhadha Lovegood

I see what you mean about the font on the Snorkack one, but I wanted it to look scribbled on.. I'll experiment! :D

By the way, on your Basilisk page, there's a spelling mistake, 'Monstrous' not 'Monstorous'.. :)

DWG

thats awsome i have a good picture of snake,..i gave it to you if you want :cool

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back