Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

harry_in_hiding_by_jhadha-d4pz0ak.jpg

i was working another paper prop from QUIBBLER MAG "Harry in Hiding" if there some know the font of "Wizarding World's Alternative Voice " in upper part of Quibbler Font :rolleyes

@Jhadha, awesome work on the quibblers, I hope to see these finished!

@potionmistress, I love those lumos pages, It would be amazing to have a spell book like that...

harry_in_hiding_by_jhadha-d4pz0ak.jpg

i was working another paper prop from QUIBBLER MAG "Harry in Hiding" if there some know the font of "Wizarding World's Alternative Voice " in upper part of Quibbler Font :rolleyes
Whats the font you used to write quibbler i looked everywhere for one but gave up and deleted my half finiched quibbler

Hehe, it said "This photo was taken on December 31, 1969 using an Apple iPod touch." So you are from half a century ago then? :p I didn't know there were real wizards around here ^^

Props are looking so awesome here... I just finished my Gryffindor Crest in cross stitch and started working on the Hogwarts Crest, both look so good, but as it's paper props here I'm not sure if I should post them. Could find another thread perhaps to post them in if anyone wants to have a look. They'll be so nice hanging on my bedroom walls :)

im about to finish a quibbler page ,this is all made by me and i got the ideas from monster -05 but its is not the same .
didnt use anyone elses work ...

mine!!! :)
i gotta talk to him first......

Last edited:
this are my quibbler pages ,not ready yet but take a look

http://www.therpf.com/members/gryff... articles if you can please add them thanks

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back