Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

@Rubeus Hagrid- Thanks for the images! I preordered the book awile back and can't wait for its arrival. It will be too late for this year's party but I constantly add to make each year better and more authentic.

Been away for awhile dealing with a serious computer crash but things are slowly getting up and running again.

One thing that i am just about finished and think is turning out really nicely is my version of the blotter/pad on Dumbledor's writing desk.

I know it appears there are several versions of this blotter but what i think the idea is is that during daylight there is one blotter with a sun on it and at night there is another blotter with a moon on it. (He is a wizard after all in a magic school).

I was able to get most of the symbols from various screen grabs but I not all so i had to make up some of them.

If anyone has an image of the enite blotter please post it so I can make my version as accurate as possible.

I just used a cheesy red background for now to show what it could look like.

I have a draft version of the sun blotter attached. Not quite finished yet but close.

Woozlemom, I know you said you were looking for something like this so hopefully it works for you.

bfd

Last edited:
Some close up from the studio tour from this morning talk. Some paper props and some other very close up details. Great hall and Headmaster office

Hi bfd,
I've been away myself lately :0( Thank you so much for working on the writing desk!!! It looks awesome and I can't wait to see your finished version and YES, it will definitely help me out :0)

Norbert,
Great pictures, I can never have enough set pictures :0)

This thread just keeps getting better and better! Thank you so much everyone for your generosity in posting and sharing. I'm having a great time with all of this and big thanks to all. Keep it coming!

Would just like to say to anyone who has contributed props to this page, you are AMAZING! I've been slowly reading this and am up to around page 50, so nowhere near finished, but there is so much awesome stuff on here :) CHEERS, PEOPLES! :D

I am a new member, I found something that anyone can enjoy (or not) kkk. I liked and I hope you enjoy. ;D. Is the family tree of the Black(Sorry about my english, i'm from Brazil..)

View attachment 71290

Prominent names were removed by Walburga Black.

Last edited:
A reminder to new members when trying to post....thumbnails don't take up as much space when scrolling down the page.

It's recommended to use the "go advanced" button and then "manage attachments" button below in the "Additional Options" section.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back