Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Great job, PotionMistress.

That Dr. Filibuster looks a lot like Jerry Stiller. :lol

@ everyone

Has anyone seen (or have) a decent Cauldron Cakes box or label?

Does anyone have a good image of Fudge, that they would be willing to share? I am creating Umbridge's office for my HP party and I remember she has a framed picture of him on her desk. I have a green bowler hat to put with it like he is visiting her. Thanks!

Does anyone have a good image of Fudge, that they would be willing to share? I am creating Umbridge's office for my HP party and I remember she has a framed picture of him on her desk. I have a green bowler hat to put with it like he is visiting her. Thanks!

Google "Cornelius Fudge image." You'll find a ton.

If anybody is willing to do something but doesn't know what to do, here's an idea.
I thought maybe someone wanted to make some crests, so I looked for the best images for Beauxbatons Academy of Magic, Malfoy Family, Durmstrang Institute and Gringotts' crests. Does anyone want to try to make them?
I guess the "easiest" one to do would be the Durmstrang crest since we've already got part of it made by Hinky, basing on Krum's t-shirt (i attached that picture as well). Hope this is enough for anyone to try and do them...

Last edited:
@hopefulhp, hey, I was bored so I searched these images of Umbridge's office for you.. lol you may already have them, but I just wanted to help. Hope you like them :)
PS the last two ones are from the book Page to Screen's trailer. They are the pictures from the plates on the walls, since the book's not out yet you can only see them in that video...
PS 2 it comes out this 25th!

Last edited:
I'm definitely getting that book. I'm preordering it tomorrow I believe when I get the money. I can't wait! its huge! and I need something else to read :)

Does anyone know where I can get the pages of the Monster Book of Monsters? Thanks

I'm actually slowly working off of the published Monster Book of Monsters and adding information to make it seem more 'textbook' like instead of a 'toy book' like the actual book seems to be. I'll start a thread and post pictures of all the pages in the book when I get home from work tonight.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back