Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

I have never made a book cover before. How does one attach the cover on the first page of the thread to a book? I know you can just make a cover and have it folded in at the front and back but I would rather make a book that has a custom cover with no dust jacket.

I have never made a book cover before. How does one attach the cover on the first page of the thread to a book? I know you can just make a cover and have it folded in at the front and back but I would rather make a book that has a custom cover with no dust jacket.

you use glue and cut the corners to wrap the paper around the cover of the book. Eviltig did a great video on it. he has a link to his youtube channel in his signature above.

Hey Luke, yeah I got it. I'll take a look as soon as I get a chance and see what I can figure out. :)

Awesome! Thanks, my email has been a little weird lately so I wanted to make sure it had at least gone through! I've been trying to get in contact with a company to make my time turners but my email simply WONT comply!

It's been a little bit of a dry spell for props the last few days so I thought I'd post a sneak peak of the cover for the Gringotts Savings Book I'm working on. I'll be making inside cover page and the filler pages as well.

bfd

Hi bfd,
LOVE IT!!!! I can't wait to see when your project is finished. I have a set of coins that this would look great displayed with :)

It's been a little bit of a dry spell for props the last few days so I thought I'd post a sneak peak of the cover for the Gringotts Savings Book I'm working on. I'll be making inside cover page and the filler pages as well.

bfd

Can I say that I love you? Because I do, now more than ever! (don't worry I'm not a psycho) a few posts ago I had asked for a scan and now you provide this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS!

Just thought I'd mention I'm heading out on vacation for a week or so so I won't be posting any more of the Gringotts Savings Book until i get back.

Thought I'd post this image of my Mad Eye Moony clock face clock just for fun. It's a project I've had on the back burner for awhile. Today I was walking through one of the local Dollar Stores and they had these 6" wall clocks for...you guessed it...a buck. I bought it, took it home, took it apart printed out an image I found of Moony's watch face and inserted it in the clock. turned out pretty good for a buck.

Again, it is not my image, I don't know whose it is. If it is someone here on rpf maybe they will step forward and take credit for a nice job.

bfd

Last edited:
Don't know about the image you found, but here is the version that I made a couple years ago. Enjoy.

thomas;)

scaled.php

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back