Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

@pheonix, arthur and the rest of the weasley's were considered blood traitors for socializing with muggles, which the pure-bloods consider just as bad. umbridge has papers on arthur in the book, for being a blood traitor and order of the pheonix member.

btw, has seen/heard from hinky? it's been while...

somthing else I found: slughorn's old slug club photos. I found these on the harry potter wiki.

Hey all.. Can't remember if it was mentioned earlier, but the Weasley Card, I've heard from someone who has an original and tried to get a pic, but they said they didn't want to open the frame etc.. But they did give me an idea of what was on the other side..

The back of the card is cream in colour with the picture of a rat in the centre and the one they have is the 10 of clubs ( Not shown as clubs though but a different symbol ) and the number 10 in top left and bottom right of the corners..

Now it's not much but thought I'd throw up the info..

check post #3088 or here: http://harrypotterprops.co.uk/HBP/HalfBloodPrince/HBP.swf

Last edited by a moderator:
Hinkpunk i am curious as to why you made a arthur weasley muggle born regisitartion paper, as his mother was cedrella black and his father septimus weasley so arthur is a purebolood

as bfd and decat have said, the entire Weasley family was a bunch of blood traitors and they new he had contact with Harry. Thats why there was a form for him. They had "pro-muggle learnings". Its even in the book. Harry finds Arthur's file and it says "entire family tracked"

@pheonix, arthur and the rest of the weasley's were considered blood traitors for socializing with muggles, which the pure-bloods consider just as bad. umbridge has papers on arthur in the book, for being a blood traitor and order of the pheonix member.

btw, has seen/heard from hinky? it's been while...

somthing else I found: slughorn's old slug club photos. I found these on the harry potter wiki.

Great find decat, is that perhaps Lucius Malfoy as a student in the third photo?

These pictures are neat. I'd seen the one with Lucius as a student before somewhere, but hadn't ever seen the others. I'm assuming they were taken as parts of scenes that were probably cut from the film? It'd have been interesting to see these scenes...

And on that note, and this is just me because I think like this, but is it just the way I'm looking at the photo with Lily Potter (I think it's the last one on there) that she looks pregnant? Maybe it was the actress (shrugs). But anyway, thanks for sharing!

These pictures are neat. I'd seen the one with Lucius as a student before somewhere, but hadn't ever seen the others. I'm assuming they were taken as parts of scenes that were probably cut from the film? It'd have been interesting to see these scenes...
I'm guessing they are stills from the moving pictures of former Slug-club members that where in the house Slughorn lived when Harry and Dumbledore went to talk him into teaching again... But maybe someone else can confirm this, because I'm not 100% sure.

MINISTRY OF MAGIC IDENTITY CARD - HARRY POTTER

Its not a book cover sorry, but some of you might find it of use.

Made it from scratch based on the Mafalda Hopkirk card in the Film Wizardry book. Used some of the same info as on the Warrant to Apprehend. Assumed Harry would obtain the crad when he joined the Ministry's Auror Branch of DMLE. Hard to find a decent picture of an older Harry.

Other parts of the ID card to come shortly if there is enough interest.

Usually I post a thumbnail since that is the best way to attach stuff without bombing the page with giant images (especially when several people respond with the same giant images included) but this time I'm posting it full size for full impact to get it noticed. ;)

Edit: took down big picture and attached ID with new/better? picture of Harry.

bfd

Last edited:
Barneyrfd, Great job. How did you end up doing the stamp over the finger prints and the photo? How did you come up with the birthday? and the date of issue?

This is my first attempt at attaching an image, so I hope I did it right. Here is my attempt at my potions (though I haven't added the labels yet, I'll add another picture when I'm done). From left to right, there's my Amortentia (and it says it would be a mother of pearl sheen, though by using water, I couldn't figure out how to color it that way, so I made it a reddish pink). Then there's my Felix Felicis (which is the closest that I could get it to a "molten gold"). Next is Draught of Living Death, (which again I did differently, it said it would be clear as water, but I'm sort of into color, so I made it as light of a blue as I could). Then there is Agrippa, purple, which is the color it said it should be. And last, is my version of Unicorn Blood. (According to the movie, it would be a silvery color, and like with the mother of pearl, I don't know how to give it that opaque color, so I chose green). I'm thinking of trying to color vegetable oil, that maybe it would give it more of that look those two more solid ones would be. But for a first try, I'm pretty proud of myself.

This is my first attempt at attaching an image, so I hope I did it right. Here is my attempt at my potions (though I haven't added the labels yet, I'll add another picture when I'm done). From left to right, there's my Amortentia (and it says it would be a mother of pearl sheen, though by using water, I couldn't figure out how to color it that way, so I made it a reddish pink). Then there's my Felix Felicis (which is the closest that I could get it to a "molten gold"). Next is Draught of Living Death, (which again I did differently, it said it would be clear as water, but I'm sort of into color, so I made it as light of a blue as I could). Then there is Agrippa, purple, which is the color it said it should be. And last, is my version of Unicorn Blood. (According to the movie, it would be a silvery color, and like with the mother of pearl, I don't know how to give it that opaque color, so I chose green). I'm thinking of trying to color vegetable oil, that maybe it would give it more of that look those two more solid ones would be. But for a first try, I'm pretty proud of myself.

they look great! i need to find a store that sells little bottles like these

they look great! i need to find a store that sells little bottles like these

I got mine at Michaels, not sure if you have one or not. They were $.99 each, which amazed me. I've checked hobby lobby, walmart, and a few other places, but so far that was the only place I have found them so far. And thanks!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back