Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Thank you all for the comments. It means a lot for me comming from you, who have replicated a lot of incredible things.
I have just changed the fonts from the text and a few more details, and I have to say that it has improved a lot. Im really pleased with the page, and I want post it like a free paper prop. I hope you like it!

I'm posting here the screencap that I used, the first version page, and the final version.
46435169260c33e4e26fo.jpg

SCREENCAP
pagereview.jpg

FIRST VERSION
hdpage.jpg

FINAL VERSION
DOWNLOAD IN HD: http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/1858/hdpage.jpg
Thank you!!

PS: Thanks for the comments about my english, I want to think it's not so bad, but i'm a bit unconfident.

@Luke: Surely your Spanish is more than good. Solo necesitamos un poco de confianza! ;)

Hey all.. Can't remember if it was mentioned earlier, but the Weasley Card, I've heard from someone who has an original and tried to get a pic, but they said they didn't want to open the frame etc.. But they did give me an idea of what was on the other side..

The back of the card is cream in colour with the picture of a rat in the centre and the one they have is the 10 of clubs ( Not shown as clubs though but a different symbol ) and the number 10 in top left and bottom right of the corners..

Now it's not much but thought I'd throw up the info..

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/1858/hdpage.jpg
Thank you!!

PS: Thanks for the comments about my english, I want to think it's not so bad, but i'm a bit unconfident.

@Luke: Surely your Spanish is more than good. Solo necesitamos un poco de confianza! ;)

Really great improvement! Now just do the rest of the book and we'll be all set! :lol:lol:lol:ninja
And about my spanish... did I mention, that at the end of those 11 years I had only made it to high school level two? ...maybe I shouldn't have :lol
I also had to read that sentence 4 times before I got it haha! Oh well, I really have no problem being a poor spanish speaker... with technology these days, soon enough I'll be able to get google translate installed on my vocal chords!

I can speak Spanish! I'm not that good. I took 4 and 1/2 years. I had to quit halfway through my 5th year because it was an online course and I started failing because the school wouldn't buy our books for us.

@picosbeak123, that looks amazing! the updated font looks even better!

Thanks for the kind comments on my book, it was really easy to do!

If you guys and gals want, I could post a quick vid tutorial on how I made this vector out of a screen grab.
View attachment 62395

what say you all?

I would LOVE to see one, even with online tutorial and stuff I struggle with vector work in photoshop... just please make it a photoshop tutorial and not another program if you can, PS CS4 is the only one I have.

Hi!
This is my first post here, but I'm following this thread for a long, LONG time!
Yesterday I was looking for pics of Life and lies of Albus Dumbledore, and I found this:

And I tried to replicate the page of the photo... and here is the result... ( I have to say that is my first attempt to replicate anything of the HP world):

Don't be too hard with me or my english, please, I'm Spanish and I'm a bit ashamed to write in english. I hope you can understand me!

Thanks!!!

Your English is certainly better than my Spanish ;) Well done.

thomas;)

While everyone is on a book frenzy, I thought i'd share a quick book I made. It's nothing special. I've got a couple of old books and figured this would make a neat desk decoration. Added a ring stain for that worn in by a student feel. Thanks for the inspiration!
View attachment 62719

and here's a close up. You really can't tell it's a decal!
View attachment 62720

what did you use for the decal? brand of paper or process haha

Hinkpunk i am curious as to why you made a arthur weasley muggle born regisitartion paper, as his mother was cedrella black and his father septimus weasley so arthur is a purebolood

Hinkpunk i am curious as to why you made a arthur weasley muggle born regisitartion paper, as his mother was cedrella black and his father septimus weasley so arthur is a purebolood

First of all I made the Arthur Weasley registration paper.

Secondly, it was in the movie and that is good enough for me.

barneyrfd

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back