Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

This looks great! I plan on using it soon, once I can get some of the bottles to start with Felix has always been one of my favorites. Has anyone ever put anything in the bottles? To represent potions? I'm thinking of getting some of those new water beads they have to use for plants in different colors and putting those in there. Does anyone have any thoughts or comments on that?
Hey may suggest water and water colour? or food colour but water colour works best I think.

I was also thinking food colouring and water for potions, you can mix them to get the right colour.

yule ball stuff:

I was also thinking food colouring and water for potions, you can mix them to get the right colour.

yule ball stuff:

The little castle like thing is actually about 1" high,and they were goodie bags, not invitations. I think I forgot to put that in my notes.

EDIT: and by one inch I mean one foot :)

Last edited:
Guys anyone got the Hallmark Golden Snitch Ornament? I know that it is metal and very detailed but what about the size? Is it S.A. or at least similar to the Mega Mini Kits Snitch?

yule ball stuff:

Thats cool, I actually started work on the poster a couple of days ago. Should have it finished soon, I just needed something to work on to keep me focused on some other than my life right now.

@Davey I got my poster from WB today, it was smaller than I expected, I thought it would be the same size as the cinema posters. Alas I was unable to locate myself, yet.

Just to add to the potion bottle conversation, I have color ink that I use with my dip pen and I put some water and then a few drops of ink for my potions. I thought about adding some really fine glitter to a few just because I like sparkle and it would look different. :) I think anything that's liquid color and water would work fine.

Hi!
This is my first post here, but I'm following this thread for a long, LONG time!
Yesterday I was looking for pics of Life and lies of Albus Dumbledore, and I found this:

And I tried to replicate the page of the photo... and here is the result... ( I have to say that is my first attempt to replicate anything of the HP world):

Don't be too hard with me or my english, please, I'm Spanish and I'm a bit ashamed to write in english. I hope you can understand me!

Thanks!!!

Last edited:
Hi!
This is my first post here, but I'm following this thread for a long, LONG time!
Yesterday I was looking for pics of Life and lies of Albus Dumbledore, and I found this:

And I tried to replicate the page of the photo... and here is the result... ( I have to say that is my first attempt to replicate anything of the HP world):

Don't be too hard with me or my english, please, I'm Spanish and I'm a bit ashamed to write in english. I hope you can understand me!

Thanks!!!

amazing job. alot better then what i could ever do..

perfect english by the way.. i understood you with no problem

Hi!

Thanks!!!

Considering that this was your first thing, I'm blown away by how good it is! Perhaps you may want to change the font of the body of text, but other than that its very, very good! And don't feel bad about your English! You should hear my Spanish, that's embarrassing! Especially considering I took it for 11 years.... It's truly pitiful.

Hi!

Thanks!!!

This is wonderful! I agree with the font, maybe Garamond? I think that's what is used in the US version of the HP books, but other than that, it looks amazing. You're English is great. I wouldn't have even noticed if you hadn't written that in there.

Just to add to the potion bottle conversation, I have color ink that I use with my dip pen and I put some water and then a few drops of ink for my potions. I thought about adding some really fine glitter to a few just because I like sparkle and it would look different. :) I think anything that's liquid color and water would work fine.

I just bought my bottles today and plan on having a lot of fun with it trying to make different things work. How did you apply the label to the bottle? Did you use adhesive paper, or just glue the label?

And just realized this was a double post. Oops!

I just bought my bottles today and plan on having a lot of fun with it trying to make different things work. How did you apply the label to the bottle? Did you use adhesive paper, or just glue the label?

And just realized this was a double post. Oops!

I was out of sticker type printer paper so I just used a decoupage glue. It worked well. Also, I made some of the edges on my labels curled and lifted, as if they had been on the bottles for years and if you use a glue you can put the adhesive anywhere you want.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back