Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

As i live in a pub there is loads of bottles but there is one that is half empty and im waiting for it to be empty so i can use it for fire whiskey its in a perfect shape for it and more ideas i can use the bottles as?

I re sized and used red cardstock I had for howler letters to print on so its still from the original posted a few pages back. I may do a video on it but not sure if I will have the time today

Last edited:
Sorry for the double post but I was wondering how you get your signature to pop up. I put my youtube link in it and hmmm it doesnt show up?

Nevermind, it showed up..... lol

Last edited:
It would be great if the original scans could be shared here too for those (like me!) who wouldn't mind having a go at making them too, these things are really fun to replicate so if that's ok I would appreciate it!

I am sorry at the way my post came across and I never intended to "take a pound of flesh" from you. I merely meant to establish whether you were aware of the artwork's origin. I can see with hindsight that It did not come across that way and I should really of PM'd you first like you suggested.

Keep whichever version up you feel is best.

I apologise for my momentary spell as a keyboard warrior and I never meant to belittle the great work you've done for the thread.

Yours, humbly lemonlemon

Thanks lemon. We all get our war paint on from time to time and have a go at it. No harm done. You are a gentleman for the way you responded back and my hat is off to you. I was not aware of the origin of the seal and that is my bad.

So, boys and girls, never use anything you are not sure of where it came from. (cause ya never know where its been...no, no...cause its not right to use other peoples' stuff without permission).

Anyway, I have created a "from scratch" seal based on the image in the Film Wizardry book for the Flying memo. Its not perfect but its perfectly close. :lol

bfd

Lemon i'm sorry to say this, but your seal is everywhere! I'm not sure, but i might have seen it on google some time ago. Anyway...Barney did you do it from the scan i sent to you?
EDIT
I would like to collaborate! I'm not good as you Lemon, or Barney, or Hinky and Bruce, but i can help for sure! Lemon let me know!

Last edited:
Resized to the correct dimensions and graphics changed to be a little more accurate.

thomas;)

boxtemplate.jpg

Anyway...Barney did you do it from the scan i sent to you?

@jamesDragon: I do recall you sent me a scan of the seal but i actually dug up an image of the seal myself that I used for my version. Mine is all hand done anyway, it is not an image that has been filtered/smoothed or otherwise processed. And no animals were hurt in the making of the seal. ;)

Thanks.

@Phoenix: stare at the pattern on the Imps box for a minute then look at a wall....:lol

bfd

First I want to say what a treat it's been to go through all these pages! The talent here is insane.

I wanted to share with you what i've been working on. A couple of pages back I posted the revamped high quality house crests that I worked on for a project. Well here is that project! My sister is off at college and every once in a while I send her a couple of things here and there. She's a Harry Potter fan and I'm an amateur carpenter. So I stained and finished some boxes, and applied some Harry Potter appropriate graphics.

I loved making this one so much that I'm making one for each house. Now my sis has a lil tchotchke box for whatever! Just wanted to share! Thanks for the letter and inspiration!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back