Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Here's my take on Kingsley Shacklebolt's signature. It looks like how a strong, proud, educated magical man might sign his name.

bfd

that is perfect! better than how I was imagining it :lol You definitely know how a "strong, proud, educated magical man" would sign his name. thanks a lot! I'll try to work on something today and post it. I have a few ideas for warrants.

can somebody help me?

iv saved the live and lies of albus dumbldore front pic and when i view it its streached? help me please.

can somebody help me?

iv saved the live and lies of albus dumbldore front pic and when i view it its streached? help me please.

That happens to me in windows viewer sometimes, you could try opening it in another program like adobe, paintshop pro, paint or whatever you may have.
The ones that are stretched for me work good in paintshop pro
and a free program I got called Fastone Image Viewer (I think its free)

If anyone wants to see all the picture+videos I took on the last Harry Potter premiere in London, I posted it all on my youtubechannel :)

If you look further, you can see the wooden wands, Deathly hallows pendants, dobby doll, pygmy puff,... I made. ^^ ‪GryffindorCourage's Channel‬‏ - YouTube

And here are the pictures of the exhibition (I couldn't take many, there are an awful lot of guards :) ) And My signature of Daniel Radcliffe! (I went to his musical in NY) :D It was awesome!! I live in Belgium, so it was quite a long trip!

EWWW! Harry and Ginny are fourth cousins once removed! lol nice job though, regardless of any possible incest.

that is kind of gross. :sick All wizarding families are like that. I'm sure if we had the info to trace Hermione's family back we would probably find that she is related to Ron some how, distantly though.

that is kind of gross. :sick All wizarding families are like that. I'm sure if we had the info to trace Hermione's family back we would probably find that she is related to Ron some how, distantly though.

Does that mean you could wind up being your own grandfather or grandmother somehow, no wait, that's a different joke...:lol

@iLOVESEAMUShp:I saw the video(tour of your room)you uploaded on youtube,your hp collection is awesome!!!
hey btw can you do me a favour???I saw in your video,ur hp UK hard-cover books,can you please scan the cover/take photos of the front,side,back n upload the photos on rpf!!!I'm making miniature books of the hp series!!But I don't have all of the books,just 3 at home n the photos of the covers(side n back) are nt available on net!!Please can you do that 4 me???!!!
thank you!!
sure no problem! ill have it up sometime today/tonight for you!

@iLOVESEAMUShp:I saw the video(tour of your room)you uploaded on youtube,your hp collection is awesome!!!
hey btw can you do me a favour???I saw in your video,ur hp UK hard-cover books,can you please scan the cover/take photos of the front,side,back n upload the photos on rpf!!!I'm making miniature books of the hp series!!But I don't have all of the books,just 3 at home n the photos of the covers(side n back) are nt available on net!!Please can you do that 4 me???!!!

let me know if you need close ups of anything

@Barneyrfd

Am I just being paranoid or is this my artwork? I wanted to check with you first.

stampissue.jpg

First we have the stamp for the Ministry Memo's I made in 2008 and posted to theyakshack.co.uk forum...

Then we have that image scaled down by 1/3 and then re-enlarged.

Then we have Barneyrfd's stamp offered in this thread...

Look at the area's were I distressed it. Its... uncanny...

If this is indeed mine, which I am not 100% sure it is, I do not mind sharing artwork with other members upon their request and I would have freely shared this I would just have preferred permission to be asked... Oh and its not like you could have an issue finding me. I have the same username on both forums and even watermarked my image.

iv saved a picture and when i view it its streached how do i unstreath it?

Heres my black pepper imps boxes, two red small ones and one big one to put them in. (lol) Thanks for sharing the art work ecl and phoenixvader!!

6012025345_82b317c4eb_z.jpg

@Barneyrfd

Am I just being paranoid or is this my artwork? I wanted to check with you first.

First we have the stamp for the Ministry Memo's I made in 2008 and posted to theyakshack.co.uk forum...

Then we have that image scaled down by 1/3 and then re-enlarged.

Then we have Barneyrfd's stamp offered in this thread...

Look at the area's were I distressed it. Its... uncanny...

If this is indeed mine, which I am not 100% sure it is, I do not mind sharing artwork with other members upon their request and I would have freely shared this I would just have preferred permission to be asked... Oh and its not like you could have an issue finding me. I have the same username on both forums and even watermarked my image.

Well I'll be brutally honest with you here lemon, I have no idea where i got the image from. It may have actually been sent to me by someone. From the images you posted it sure does look like yours. Had I known it was yours I would have said so and asked if it could have used it. Or more likely made my own seal. I do know I never ever said it was my image.

I'll tell ya what though, it sounds like you're pretty upset about it so I'm going to take it down from the first page and use "my own" version. It won't I guarantee you, have any watermark on it cause its not an original creation, it will be a replica of an original someone else has a copyright on.

I must say I'm a little taken back by your comments directed to me about this. I've made a sh it load of stuff and posted it to this thread and none of it is copied from anyone else's stuff. Would have been nice if you would have PM'd me about it instead of taking your pound of flesh from me on the open thread.

Yours, One very disgruntled bfd

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back