Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Here are pics of my finished Black Pepper Imps box. I used a matte finish paper so it has a little more of a vintage look to it. I wish the paper was thinner but this will have to do. The scale of the writing and honeydukes logo were attained from matching the pieces in the trading cards. It was useful that I have a few of the trading cards myself to make measurements.

76368457.jpg

10412343.jpg

26669744.jpg

Last edited:
Here are pics of my finished Black Pepper Imps box. I used a matte finish paper so it has a little more of a vintage look to it. I wish the paper was thinner but this will have to do. The scale of the writing and honeydukes logo were attained from matching the pieces in the trading cards. It was useful that I have a few of the trading cards myself to make measurements.

26669744.jpg

:love:love:love came out amazing!

Caint wait for real dimensions! Thanks!

Hey guys, I went back to the exhibit today, this time with a pad and paper. I've got a BOATLOAD of info about TONS of stuff for you guys, including EVERY proclamation, and dimension info on many books! You'll just need to give me some time to type it up!

It's just a bit stretched out, but it's a good first try! maybe try taking the file and squeezing in the sides a bit.

great box ecl! And thank you Thomas for sharing! I really want to buy the box and the tea is a bonus. My sister is refusing to buy me one, so i'l have to make my own visa or paypal. I had my 18th birthday back in January, I think it's about time I did it!

@iLOVESEAMUShp:I saw the video(tour of your room)you uploaded on youtube,your hp collection is awesome!!!
hey btw can you do me a favour???I saw in your video,ur hp UK hard-cover books,can you please scan the cover/take photos of the front,side,back n upload the photos on rpf!!!I'm making miniature books of the hp series!!But I don't have all of the books,just 3 at home n the photos of the covers(side n back) are nt available on net!!Please can you do that 4 me???!!!

bfd, do you think you could make up one for Kingsley Shacklebolt? I wanted to use your blank warrant to make a few and I want to use their signatures :) thank you!

Here's my take on Kingsley Shacklebolt's signature. It looks like how a strong, proud, educated magical man might sign his name.

bfd

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back