Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

...I never imagined that the end will be so difficult, it's like I've lost my best friends, like I had to leave place I love, things I love, and fer sure our lifes will change now, I know we can read books and other works, watch films, play games and everything, but that's not it. There won't be midnight parties anymore, we won't live for another book, film, game anymore, waiting for trailers, pictures, our lifes will change and eventually fandom will die as every fandom does...

Yep! Welcome to me and 1983, exiting Return of the Jedi. That's life, and in 20 years, some young man will make the same post about a different film series, and you will read it and smile a little, like I did reading your post.

I'm patting you on the head in a non-patronizing way - it'll be okay, as long as you keep that childhood feeling alive inside of you as you progress through your life. That's what I do, and it is very reassuring to know I can always feel young at heart when I think of Star Wars.

Yep! Welcome to me and 1983, exiting Return of the Jedi. That's life, and in 20 years, some young man will make the same post about a different film series, and you will read it and smile a little, like I did reading your post.

I'm patting you on the head in a non-patronizing way - it'll be okay, as long as you keep that childhood feeling alive inside of you as you progress through your life. That's what I do, and it is very reassuring to know I can always feel young at heart when I think of Star Wars.

100% agreed! Nik's post made me smile, too.

Moffeaton,
You have said it perfectly, thank you :)

*Hinky,
I am soooo happy that you had such a great time. I know how hard you were working to get everything done in time. How wonderful to see others enjoying all of your labors. Please post pictures when you can, I would love to see all of the excitement :)

*Also, I have made another post to my blog about the trunk. I apologize for how many there have been and I promise that there are only two more to go :lol woozelmom

Last edited:
*Also, I have made another post to my blog about the trunk. I apologize for how many there have been and I promise that there are only two more to go :lol woozelmom

No apologies needed for posting the wonderful stuff you have put together. Take as many as you need. It's great to see stuff others have done and are willing to share. :)

bfd

I really can't believe I'm still alive... after seeing the logo in the clouds and realizing that it was the last time...

also, @ nickilenart, are you ever planning on releasing adv. potion making or beedle bard? if not, can you say so just so I stop anxiously waiting for them... :/

i am so happy that you all loved the movie!! It is incredible! i've watched it 3 times, and tonight i'm going to the cinema for the 4th view! i'm so excited! Barney did you get my mails with the scans?

Charms O.W.L test is ready. Just wanted to to verify the people who wanted to do it:

CharmedOne14
Lukeforester1
ffg

These are the only people I got a reply from. I'll wait until next Friday, that is Friday 16th 2011, for anybody else who wants to send me a pm saying they want it aswell.
toodles:)

ps I'll make clear what way you give me your answers on the thursday. also does anyone have any suggestions for how long they want the question period to last.

Revised edtion.

thomas;)

waterwm.jpg

i am so happy that you all loved the movie!! It is incredible! i've watched it 3 times, and tonight i'm going to the cinema for the 4th view! i'm so excited! Barney did you get my mails with the scans?

I just checked my email James and there is nothing there from you. When did ya send them?

bfd

Hi All,
My next post is up and this one shows my Marauder's Map (well sort of LOL)
woozelmom

Simply awesome! Now I will have to make most of that stuff for my wife who is a HP fan and a knitter/crochet/quilter and everything crafty ;)

Can you email me some more detailed pics of your Marauders Map case? Thanks in advance.

thomas;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back