Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Wow! I had a lot of catching up to do. Everybody has been hard at work. I bet I know what you are all doing this weekend! :)

Barney, I really like the Duelling Club invite and Molly's letter. Great stamps!
Hinky, I hope there will be a link to the TV spot you are on tonight!
Elliot & Anneleen: So jealous of the experience you had! That is something you will always remember!
Woozelmom, I visited your link and had fun seeing all your props and crafts. Really nice work on the Weasley trunk and goodies inside.

Last edited:
Wow! I had a lot of cathcing up to do. Everybody has been hard at work. I bet I know what you are all doing this weekend! :)

Barney, I really like the Duelling Club invite and Molly's letter. Great stamps!

Thanks elfstacy, good to hear from you again. Its fun to do original stuff like the Duelling Club invite but it does make my brain hurt a little! :lol

bfd

Thank your elfstacy :):) I made two more additions to my blog if anyone would like to check it out.
woozelmom

Wooze, your new stuff looks great!! Love the Howler to Fred and George. How could there not have been many Howlers to those two:lol. Actually all of it is pretty darn good!!:)

Meant to ask you, what kind of paper (card stock) do you make your boxes out of?

bfd

Meant to ask you, what kind of paper (card stock) do you make your boxes out of?

bfd[/QUOTE]

Hi bfd,
First let me tell you, I hate making boxes. Did I say I hate making boxes??? LOL. After I am finished with the posts about this trunk, I will post about the Hogwarts trunk as I have been recieving alot of questions about it. That trunk holds other things as well and lets just say, alot of boxes LOL.
All that to get to this, I make almost all of the boxes out of mat board (I hope that is how you spell it) I get my mat board at AC Moore mostly. It is relatively inexpensive.
I am always on the look out for good sturdy cardboard to re-use so on birthdays and Christmas I am always checking out the packaging of the gifts LOL. Some of my boxes are made with that material as well :)

@Ghostsoldier: You're a rather large Snape fan, I'm wondering if you had a chance to look at that link I provided a while back for the alternate story of Snape?

Interested to get your opine on it.

bfd

Barney....I don't remember seeing, but after all, I am old....:)

Do you mind re-posting the link for it?

Rob

Thanks, Barney....:thumbsup

49,0000 words? Whew...I'll have to save the link and read it at work....I'll let you know what I think! :cool

Rob

(PS: Luke....believe it or not, I still haven't looked at my Wizardry book yet...I just got a new job, and have been busy trying to "fit in" for the last week or so, so I don't want to get caught reading it there, until I earn enough 'leverage' to be able to get away with stuff! :confused)

@lynx0099
I'm also fan of Helena and dunno why I just love the sadistic demented behavior of Bellatrix, she is sadist but she is creepy, cool lunatic I think you get what I mean. I never cared for Snape much, but I just seen movie once more and I'm crying again, it's so weird to see Snape without monotony cold blooded behavior, seeing him cry, expressing feelings it made me cry so much. The baby Harry with painful bloody scar, Snape holding dead Lilly, then when they're kids Snape being rejected from the others, gosh I just cry at everything. It's scary when Nagini bites him, I grew up from a little kid to a man with them, with that unpleasant Snape, I really felt horrible, and at the end when I realize that this is the last time I'm seeing Platform 9 3/4 and Hogwarts Express, I never imagined that the end will be so difficult, it's like I've lost my best friends, like I had to leave place I love, things I love, and fer sure our lifes will change now, I know we can read books and other works, watch films, play games and everything, but that's not it. There won't be midnight parties anymore, we won't live for another book, film, game anymore, waiting for trailers, pictures, our lifes will change and eventually fandom will die as every fandom does. I feel like I have to step out from my safe shield to a totally new world, and I have little hopes about Pottermore, hoping it will help a bit but deep inside I know it's not it. It's over.:cry :cry :cry

Re-hi,

@Barneyrfd : Erh... by "realize", I mean : "how you did it?"

In real basic terms, the process for creating the TRACKED stamp goes something like this.

- Stare at the screen grab for about an hour to make out what it says, how it looks & where it goes.
- Spend about an hour or more going through thousands of fonts to find the font used or one close to it.
- Spend an hour or so placing the font in the correct location on the document and then fiddle around with it to make the solid text look like an inked rubber stamp.

So all in all about 2 to 3 hours on that one particular portion of the document. The closer to screen accurate you want to get, the more time you have to spend on it.

I know of some very serious prop makers who spend days if not weeks creating props.

Hope I answered your question.

bfd

Last edited:
THE WIZARDING EDUCATION AUTHORITY NEEDS YOU!
I was thinking it would be fun to have an OWL paper comprised of questions made by YOU! :thumbsup
So I've left the Defence against the dark arts paper out. Sort of cause i't was hardest to think questions up for, sort of cause I wanted everybody to contribute.
So any questions you can think of for D.A.D.A send them on over (y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup

I officially know what it feels like to be famous. I spent 3 straight hours last night getting photographed, being on tv, hugged, and told 'i love you!' hundreds of time. The freaking camera flashes were like strobe lights because they were so constant.

Unfortunately we forgot our cards for people to add us to their facebook, so I'm just gonna have to round up pics from other members of my group when I talk to them next.

Movie was incredibly epic too. I started crying at the opening credits lol

I officially know what it feels like to be famous. I spent 3 straight hours last night getting photographed, being on tv, hugged, and told 'i love you!' hundreds of time. The freaking camera flashes were like strobe lights because they were so constant.

Congrats Hinky, glad all the hard work and time spent paid off for you. You must feel extremely satisfied.

Hopefully someone recorded your moment on TV for you.

bfd

Hi everyone! I just got back from the movie not too long ago. It was amazing! I LOVED it! I'm shocked I didn't cry, but I tried not to. It would've been a little embarrassing walking out crying :lol I have no complaints at all. I loved the King's Cross part, Snape's memories were perfect, and the epilogue was beautiful! I can't wait to go back to see it again. I'm so glad they used the music that they did for the epilogue, it was great to hear it again :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back