Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

I received two things in the mail the other day, and ive been looking for some spare time to photograph them. One of them of course is the film cell and a super cool envelope. I have framed them together and they look fantastic!!! Thank you so much Paddy, I really love them!!!

The second, I can't photograph just yet because another member is going to get something along the same lines. Wooze was very very gracious and gave me a present as a thank you. I won't say more because I want the other member to be surprised when he gets his, but as Slughorn would say:

the two of you have made the shelf. Not much stuff gets on this specific shelf either.

Thank you both so much!!!!!!

Hi,

Has anyone managed to read and understand everything that is written on the back cover on the cover of the book Dark Arts Defence - Basics for Beginners =
idSuNY.jpg
>

Me, it gives this:
"Some of the spooky
material in the book
should be familiar to you….

Some of it will almost
certainly be
[unreadable]
new to you…

Any of it be essential
[unreadable]
[unreadable]
[unreadable]
[unreadable]
[unreadable]
[unreadable]"

Some of the spooky
material in this book
should be familiar to you.

Some of it will almost
certainly be
breathtakingly
new to you.

all of it is essential
to obtain a thorough
understanding of the
dark arts and of the
other formidable, scary,
creepy things which are
out there.​

another indispensable
tome for the
junior witch
or wizard
from the
authors of

abracadabra,
an a to z of
spooky spells​

I found these images today!
Hope someone can make a cover of them!!! Would love to see them!! AndNick, sorry to seem like I'm pusshy, but do you know if youll put up the insides for the Beetle the Bard book? I'm making the book for a friend's wedding gift and would love to give them a full book!!!
Thanks, ffg :)

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

Hmm.. I call the two books that ffg just posted. I'm doing those as soon as the movie is over, because they look like good fun.

@Aj23 - Everything works. Are you looking in the right place?

@Follows - There is currently a redo of it on the front page, though since I have designed it, people have posted hi-res copies of it, so it will be getting redone after the movie.

A PSA from
Hinkypunk

Are you a victim of the horizontal scroll bar?

Many of us fall victim to the horizontal scroll bar on a daily basis on this thread, but now you can save your peers from being casualties to this forum thread hindrance.

Instead of linking your massive photo, simply click 'go advanced' and under the advanced tools, you will find a tiny little paperclip near the smiley face. Click on it, and it will upload your file without the abominable scroll bar.

Thank you from all of us, here at Hinkypunk's Harry Potter thread, or whatever its called nowadays.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the last time I'm mentioning it.

All Harry Potter Paper Props are on PAGE ONE of this thread. If you wish to have YOUR GRAPHICS placed there as well, you HAVE TO SEND ME AN EMAIL WITH YOU HI-RES PHOTO with your RPF username. ALL INFO IS IN MY SIGNATURE.

There are TONS of people on this thread that submit work and only three people have sent me them!!! And one of those people didnt even send me their own artwork!

If you don't send me your submissions, then there is nothing preventing people from coming in and recreating the same thing and getting theirs on the front page. I'd rather not have duplicates.

To anyone willing to help, please dont go through all the threads and download the images and email me. If they want their stuff on the front page, they need to send it.

To anyone willing to help, please dont go through all the threads and download the images and email me. If they want their stuff on the front page, they need to send it.

I already have all this stuff downloaded, so it wouldn't be nearly as much work for me... so if you'd like my help, just say so...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back